Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm screwed

pumavisor808

So I'm headed to the city this weekend for DT and Deep Dish and head over to my dealer's last nigth to pick up some party favors... He's totally out and says he's not going to have any this weekend. He's totally fucking serious!!! I don't believe I have to do the totally unthinkable this weekend and buy in the club!! What is this world coming to??? I hope he calls me today with some good news! So how safe you think it would be to buy in the World??? Or am I just screwed?

:jawdrop:

hrm, from my experience you can buy shit almost anywhere.. the worst that happens is that it is fake. i hate depending on getting shit when i get somewhere though, its always best to find stuff before you go. you only have ONE dealer or something?? contact some other people and work something out..

I have only 1 real dealer, unfortunately... I have friends but none really have any... It sucks being up in Albany. Sometimes there's shit everywhere other times we're as dry as the desert.. Pretty much everyone I know gets it from the same guy and he's telling me the guy he gets it from is nowhere to be found.. What a friggin' nightmare. It's amazing how hard it is to get drugs once you're out of the college scene up here.

you should always get a few of whatever you can if you live in an area where its hard to get stuff at times, that way you can always trade. ie: next time someone has xanax, get a bunch of bars, that way you can always find someone who has e and would be willing to give it up for some xanax. it sounds stupid but ull see how suddenly people go from "nah bro i dont have shit" to "yea bro i got those doublestacks!"

Well I made out all right. We ended up getting pills at the club and they were all right. I know it's stupid but it had to be done. It's not that we had to do drugs to have fun, but that we wanted to do drugs at the club so get off my case about that. Yes I can have a good time w/o. Anyway the whole night was great.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Well I made out all right. We ended up getting pills at the club and they were all right. I know it's stupid but it had to be done. It's not that we had to do drugs to have fun, but that we wanted to do drugs at the club so get off my case about that. Yes I can have a good time w/o. Anyway the whole night was great.

see, i told u.

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Hey. I don't mind sounding ignorant, so I'll do it anyways.

What's Xanax?

Xanax is a downer drug..makes you fall asleep...I used to go to Tijuana and buy a whole bunch of them and take them...you kind of feel like you're high on them...and if you take a lot,you'll just fall asleep...hope that helps...:blank:

Thanks for the info. Downer? No thanks. I'm slow enough most of the time as it is, heh.

Thanks for the sig compliment! Ernie? I think Bert drown that fool in the bathtub. Then he tried to drown Rubber Duckie for witnessing it, but he kept bobbing back up. Choking didn't work either, RD just squeaked a lot. That's why Bert is hiding in exile. He can be seen all over the place. Check it out:

bert4.gif

bert5.gif

bert&oj3.gif

Ha ha ha!

It's actually not really a downer. It's a benzo. It levels your head out...its made for people that get panic attacks or high anxiety. I use xanax to take the edge off when I'm tripping or something of the sort. They don't make me tired, they just make me be able to sleep if I had to.

I actually bought @ World Sunday....3 bangin pills, 1 shitty pill, 1 weak ass jar (all from strangers), then 1 goooooood jar from a friend.....I agree with Somebitch, you can get almost anywhere...you just have to know how to spot a dealer or user...