Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got screwed at Limelight

xrz87

I called Limelight directly to ask them if last nights party was 18+. There was some confusion on the boards weather its 18 or 21+. Well the bitch at limelight told me that its 18+. So we went. We drive 45 miles out of CT to only have the security ass tell us its 21+ -no exceptions! The security dude didnt care that I turn 21 soon either. I guess thats understandable, though. But anyway, why'd that bitch say its 18? It was hard fighting off the urge to go to Exit since there was no place else to go the way we were dressed. But thankfully from what I have read here, we didnt go to Exit.

This is the third time that I have got kept from going to Limelight. First time my dickwad friend lost his money. Second time it was closed for rennovation (two weeks ago), and now this bitch screwed me over. Ive been to most major clubs in the city, but somehow something is keepng me away from getting to THE limelight. And now its closing again for a while? Well I still might go tonight just to score some cid.

Patrick

Originally posted by willandslater

I hate hearing that. I posted weeks ago that it was 21+ to get in last night, Friday night. What really sucks is that when you called LL, they should have given you the correct information.

Unfortunatley the Receptionist at LL is never given all the information...

u really should not blame her, trust me I know from experience...lol

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

And you have a better chance of getting a slice of pizza in a hardware store.:laugh:

Damn dude. You were right. No cid and no pizza. I finally made it to the infamous limelight last night for my first time. Damn man that was a dissapoitment. No cid. Not even pills.:eek: I mean yeah ok the drug reputation came from way back when, right? But I'd think theyd still leave a little something to that legacy. Even like 2 months ago a friend brought back home a bunch a pills from there. Nothing was givin last night. Well anyway thats not so important. I liked LL a lot and it was a very cool crowd. I'm glad to have been there at least once and on closing night no doubt. :):(:):(