Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs On Planes

oak

i am going on vacation soon. and would love to bring some E and or coke with me. What is the best way for me to sneak it on a plane with out being detected at the airport. I was thinking just putting it in my suit case rather than carry it on. Does anybody have any suggestions>??????????????????????????????

Originally posted by oak

i am going on vacation soon. and would love to bring some E and or coke with me. What is the best way for me to sneak it on a plane with out being detected at the airport. I was thinking just putting it in my suit case rather than carry it on. Does anybody have any suggestions>??????????????????????????????

drug sniffing dogs are you an idiot

Originally posted by Unbound

put it in your pocket

sometimes they have powder censors/detectors.

well this is what i helped my friend. we double bagged the stuff and then duct taped it. shoved it into a shampoo bottle. messy but did the job. caution -- make sure you do a VERY good job wrapping it up bc if the bag is not airtight --you're fucked!

with airports increasing security youre gonna try smuggling drugs onboard?:confused:

they have random baggage searches in which ALL of your luggage gets searched. you wont know if youll be the one picked randomly for this until you get to the airport.

id say its a bad idea unless you wanna get caught.

Originally posted by nifer

with airports increasing security youre gonna try smuggling drugs onboard?:confused:

they have random baggage searches in which ALL of your luggage gets searched. you wont know if youll be the one picked randomly for this until you get to the airport.

id say its a bad idea unless you wanna get caught.

i have yet to fly yet but all my friends say that they dont open bottles or containers (ie such as perscriptions, shampoo, etc. ) when they do searches.

but yeah you really are taking a chance. my friend was sweating. but then again i had one friend walk right through with weed and oz of coke and they didnt search him.

an actual working way:

take a ziplock bag, put all ur shit in the ziplock bag. take a shampoo bottle, empty out all the shampoo. place the ziplock bag into the shampoo bottle. put the shampoo back into the bottle hence covering the bag with a sweet and lovely smell =). Step 4. enjoy your drugs

i agree with the shampoo one..i would suggest buying a bottle larger then you need and that has a dark plastic color (not clear obviously) and make sure to keep your package sealed..would hate to mix that shit with shampoo..ick ick..you could use a vacuum sealer and seal a already sealed bag to be sure...i wouldnt bring to much...but there are always risks to anything you do...but i would also think it would be safer on the big luggage then the small...

good luck either way :)

you have to worry about the dogs..alot's of people bring drugs with them on their vacation..they know that...if they were to bust every single person who carried drugs with them..nobody would be flying...get real..of course if you bring bulk them that means your selling and then your fucked..if you hide it real good and only bring just alittle amount even if the dogs goes wild by your suitcase i don't think they will rip every single piece of your luggage apart....we went to south beach in january going to miami it was smooth....but coming back to NY they had dogs everything..now that the feds are taking over for security for airports they don't want anything to happen because they will have to take the heat then...no more blaming it on $8 an hour screeners....i would not carry it on you anymore...either you can mail it to the place you are staying or somehow hide the smell from the dogs..i'm going to WMC in march 21..any good ideas let me know...

Guest saleen351

DON'T WORRY MR SALEEN CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, GET YOUR HOTEL ADDRESS AND SHIP IT UPS TO IT. UPS DONT' LOOK IN THEIR BOXES. THIS IS HOW WE USE TO GET GHB A FEW YEARS BACK AND THIS IS HOW ALL THE STERIODS COME INTO THE COUNTRY........

• 2 weeks later...

taking things onto an airplane is a definite risk, but sometimes i feel like it's riskier to take things into EXIT than it is on-board.. ;)

joking aside, i've flown to many domestic locations throughout the past 3 months and have been closely watching security at all points (i am also going to WMC and have to think of a plan fast).

if you get randomly chosen to have your bag checked at the gate, they use a metal detector to check you, make you take off your shoes, and do a check through your carry-on. however, those checks are not THAT thorough. they do not check every crevice of every item in your bag, so get creative. they open up bags/containers that are holding items, obviously. my friend had some buds/coke slipped into a back pocket of her wallet and was fine.

in terms of dogs, i have only seen 2 dogs in my travels, one at JFK and one at Seattle/Tacoma. i never have more than a carry-on, so i have no clue if these dogs are used to sniff all the luggage that gets loaded into the plane.

there is definitely a Fed presence at airports, but not so much anymore at the areas where they scan your carry-ons. if you have a bottle of shampoo with all that stuff, couldn't they see it through the scanner?

but overall, you just don't want to look nervous. over any check, dog, or hassling, the way a person acts is the #1 way they catch culprits.

i also agree with just shipping things. is Fed Ex also checked or not? is UPS the only where they don't check boxes?