Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$7.50 a drink at Metro? that's CRAZY!!!

clubplamatt

wow the bartenders at metro were charging $7.50 a drink on thi Friday night. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

It's jersey club for crying out loud!!! I drive up there with 10 of my friends to enjoy ourselves. and we have to pay $7.50 a drink all night???

If I knew I would have gone to the city instead...

I was very disappointed.......

I guess I should stick with other places like Joey's, Image, Abyss, and etc... for Jersey clubs...

welll I will be going to Hunka Bunka tonight where they charge jersey prices for drinks!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubplamatt

wow the bartenders at metro were charging $7.50 a drink on thi Friday night. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

It's jersey club for crying out loud!!! I drive up there with 10 of my friends to enjoy ourselves. and we have to pay $7.50 a drink all night???

If I knew I would have gone to the city instead...

I was very disappointed.......

I guess I should stick with other places like Joey's, Image, Abyss, and etc... for Jersey clubs...

welll I will be going to Hunka Bunka tonight where they charge jersey prices for drinks!!!

Prolly Blum ripping u off...

Originally posted by vitotheguido

I'm at Metro almost every friday night and I never paid more than $5.50 for a mixed drink unless is was a Remy or high end shit. Not sure what you drank, but I dont think you know what your tallking about.

Can I say. . . WE have another DRAMA QUEEN on the BOARD :laugh:

It veried through the night. While one bartender were charging $5.50 a drink, there was this one guy who charged me $7.50 a drink.

I was buying captain and coke for myself and my girlfriend.

It's not about being a drama queen.... (let's grow up)

I'm just stating what had happened to me at Metro lounge.

Originally posted by clubplamatt

It veried through the night. While one bartender were charging $5.50 a drink, there was this one guy who charged me $7.50 a drink.

I was buying captain and coke for myself and my girlfriend.

It's not about being a drama queen.... (let's grow up)

I'm just stating what had happened to me at Metro lounge.

Take your skirt off put on a pair of pants and get a better paying job ya lil sissy.

I'll buy you a drink next time.

Just fucking with ya.

Kosta

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

Its $2.00 you are fussing over. . . If $2.00 doesnt fit in your budget I'll help your cheap ass out. . :laugh: :laugh:

5 drinks a night X $2.00 X the amount of time you go out in a year lets say 20 = 5 X 2 X 20 = 200 bucks!!!!! Do you know what you could do with 200 dollars.......... A LOT!

And lets not even consider buying drinks for your date or friends..

Banks use to do the same thing, they would charge 1/4 cent on ever transaction, you would never see the money out of your account buy they made millions a year until the feds stopped it..... A penny here a penny there adds up........

Originally posted by saleen351

5 drinks a night X $2.00 X the amount of time you go out in a year lets say 20 = 5 X 2 X 20 = 200 bucks!!!!! Do you know what you could do with 200 dollars.......... A LOT!

And lets not even consider buying drinks for your date or friends..

Banks use to do the same thing, they would charge 1/4 cent on ever transaction, you would never see the money out of your account buy they made millions a year until the feds stopped it..... A penny here a penny there adds up........

Yeah, but when Daddy gives you money all the time, what does it matter. "Blah Blah to that"? Laurie, I cant wait till your spoiled ignorant ass gets into the real world so you will actually learn a thing or two.....

Originally posted by cgm

Yeah, but when Daddy gives you money all the time, what does it matter. "Blah Blah to that"? Laurie, I cant wait till your spoiled ignorant ass gets into the real world so you will actually learn a thing or two.....

NUMBER ONE: I HAVE A JOB

NUMBER TWO: JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DEAD BEAT DAD AND YOUR MOM DOESN'T SHARE HER WELFARE MONEY DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THE REST OF US PRIVELAGED PEOPLE

AND

NUMBER THREE: WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF ME?? I AM FLATTERED!! :D

WHO IS THE IGNORANT ONE....OK SO STOP THE DRAMA

Originally posted by laurie619

NUMBER ONE: I HAVE A JOB

NUMBER TWO: JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DEAD BEAT DAD AND YOUR MOM DOESN'T SHARE HER WELFARE MONEY DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THE REST OF US PRIVELAGED PEOPLE

AND

NUMBER THREE: WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF ME?? I AM FLATTERED!! :D

WHO IS THE IGNORANT ONE....OK SO STOP THE DRAMA

#1... giving sexual favors for pennies in bathrooms at clubs doesnt qualify as a "job".

#2... My parents give me some money, just not Saabs.

#3...Why would I be jealous of you? Because you have money? I'd rather have looks than money.

I call em as I see em. My post only fed off of stupid, ignorant things you have said on this board. YOU made this personal. Dont play with me. You will always lose.

Oh, and one more thing.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IT IS A 2002 Custom BUILT SAAB SO FUCK OFF YOU JEALOUS BITCHES.....

YEAH HAVING LOOKS IS GREAT I WILL AGREE WITH YOU BUT WHEN YOU HAVE LOOKS AND MONEY....WELL WE DON'T HAVE TOO GO THERE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW OR WILL NEVER KNOW HOW THAT IS......SO LET ME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AND THIS BOARD IS ABOUT 'CLUBBING' SO LET'S STOP ALL THE SHIT AND DROP IT

I was under the impression that the original post was about being ripped off at Metro, not about having enough money to buy drinks there. You try very hard to defend yourself, but with your ridiculous comment the only thing you do is prove what a fool you are.

You are posting a NJ board, many of the participants are from Bergen County AKA the 2nd richest county in the Country. Many people can afford to pay for anything they want with Daddy’s money… The true wealthy people are those who have enough brains, class, and even money to take care of themselves. Just because your mommy and daddy have money doesn’t make you any better than anyone else, what you do with it, to better yourself just might.

Ask your mommy and daddy how they saved enough money to spoil your dumb-ass… I don’t think it was by going through life getting ripped off. No amount of money, fancy cars, and designer handbags can cover the ignorance that you have been cursed with.

Guest saleen351

well since I know both of the chicks fighting in this thead, I decided to step in. Your both nice sweet and good looking, but 619 you know I love ya but until you graduate from college and enter the real world with college loans to pay back making comments on only 2 dollars is just ignorant. But don't worry we all acted that way when we were your age.... I know I did, but the real world will smack you silly one day and 2.00 is a lot of money. In a time of economic retraction getting ripped off at a bar where you are blowing steam and pressure off from the "real" world sucks big time.......... No hard feelings