Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$7.50 a drink at Metro? that's CRAZY!!!

clubplamatt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR THE RECORD.... This is not the first time you have come across like a spoiled little brat who thinks she is above others because of her money. I don't give a shit what you drive, what you wear or how many pairs of Gucci shoes you have. I probably have more and I bought them myself...

I had plenty of nice things growing up but I never bragged or paraded them around in others faces. None of it was earned therefore it had no meaning.

I am 24 years old... and I have bought new car (IN CASH), I pay rent, I pay my own bills, I give my parents a few hundred a month (it was to pay them back for school but I know they are saving it for my Wedding/ House fund) and on top of it I still waer whatever I want... When you can do that, then you can flaunt your money.

You should try to rmember that your parents have money not you... If they tossed you in the streets, could you survive? I highly doubt it!

Simmer down. . . First of all I havent brought any of that stuff up. . . if you read some of the older post you will see that its just people judging me* I have nothing to prove to you, or anyone else on this board. . . I got the impression that “CP†was about posting your opinion, and that’s what I do* If you don’t like I don’t care, you mean nothing to me, so don’t let people get to you.

Remember NO one can ruin your day with out your permission :D

SORRY BUT THIS MUST BE DONE...........

I AM ABSOLUTELY APPAULD BY EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!

LET'S LOOK AT THE AGES OF EVERYONE FIRST.............

LAURIE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF OR STATEMENTS TO ANYONE..........

AND FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD I AM LAURIE'S SISTER FOR ONE THING....AND MY MOUTH IS NOT STAYING SHUT ANYMORE

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE COME FROM AT ALL........AND I AM FUCKING SOOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW AFTER READING THIS SHIT I CAN'T EVEN WRITE.........

I MUST AGREE WITH EVERYONE 7.50 IS A LOT OF MONEY AND SO IS 2.00 TRUST ME (I WENT OUT WITH 2.00 THIS WEEKEND) AND YOU CAN ASK LAURIE B/C SHE ALWAYS PAYS FOR ME NOT MOMMY AND DADDY ALL THE TIME, YEAH THEY HELP OUT AND YEAH WE LIVE IN CRANFORD, BUT WE DON'T HAVE MONEY..................IF MY FUCKING PARENTS WERE READING THIS THEY WOULD DIE.........I DON'T NEED TO DO THIS BUT MY PARENTS CAME FROM THE STREETS AND PROJECTS AND JUST BECAUSE THEY MADE IT IN LIFE AND WANT TO HELP THEIR CHILDREN OUT........WOULDN'T YOU DO THE SAME THING FOR YOUR KIDS?!?!?!?

COLLEGE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE AND DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING YOU CAN BE WORKING IN THE REAL WORLD WITH OUT A COLLEGE DEGREE.......AND FOR THE RECORD BEFORE SOMEONE JUMPS DOWN MY THROAT.....I AM IN MY 6TH YEAR OF SCHOOL WITH TWO DEGREES GETTING MY MASTER'S IN MAY AND THEN ON TO FINISH UP MY PhD..................I KNOW WHAT A COLLEGE LOAN IS AND SO DOES MY FAMILY!!

WHY IS EVERYONE SO JUDGEMENTAL............

IF YOU ARE SHY AND QUIET IT EQUALS SHE IS A BITCH AND THINKS SHE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE........THAT IS EVERYONE'S FIRST IMPRESSION OF ME AND YEAH IT USE TO BOTHER ME BUT NOT ANYMORE......

IF YOU HAVE A NICE CAR AND CLOTHES THAT MAYBE MOMMY AND DADDY HELP WITH MEANS YOU ARE A SPOILED SNOB...........AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO PAYS FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!? AND WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE SOOOOOO MUCH

WHY DO WE NEED TO COMPARE COUNTIES!?!?!?!? AND CARS AND CLOTHES.......

COME ON NOW

THIS BOARD SHOULD BE ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT CLUBBING AND GOING OUT STICKING TOGETHER......

WHY SHOULD ANYONE PAY 7.50 FOR A DRINK.....WELL A GOOD COSMO. IN THE CITY MAYBE.....BUT IN NJ......WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE..........DO YOU NEED TO BRING THAT UP........

YEAH LAURIE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 2 DOLLARS AND BEING A CHEAP ASS.....AND I KNOW HER AND KNOW HER SENSE OF HUMOR........I LAUGH AND SAY THE SAME THING BUT STILL BITCH ABOUT THE FUCKING 2.00 B/C THAT IS MY ENTIRE PIGGY BANK

ANYWAY.......I HATE THIS BOARD FOR THIS SHIT.....I HAVE BEEN READING AND USING CLUBPLANET LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU, MAYBE I DON'T POST BUT I HAVE NEVER NEVER SEEN SOOOO MUCH DRAMA AND HATRED AND IMMATURITY!!!!

WELL I THINK I SAID ENOUGH MAYBE NOT ENOUGH?!?!??

ANY QUESTIONS COMMENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME......

Originally posted by laurie619

IT IS A 2002 Custom BUILT SAAB SO FUCK OFF YOU JEALOUS BITCHES.....

YEAH HAVING LOOKS IS GREAT I WILL AGREE WITH YOU BUT WHEN YOU HAVE LOOKS AND MONEY....WELL WE DON'T HAVE TOO GO THERE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW OR WILL NEVER KNOW HOW THAT IS......SO LET ME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AND THIS BOARD IS ABOUT 'CLUBBING' SO LET'S STOP ALL THE SHIT AND DROP IT

Can I say. . . WE have another DRAMA QUEEN on the BOARD

Originally posted by laurie619 Its $2.00 you are fussing over. . . If $2.00 doesnt fit in your budget I'll help your cheap ass out. .

Congrat's to your parents for their hard work... But do you think they would be proud of comments like these? They worked hard for you to have things they didn't have, not for you to act like spoiled bitches who put down those less fortunate. Growing up they had to deal with people who make comments like these. I doubt that is what they would want.

I understand she is your sister, but she can be out of line, and when she is, you can't expect people to sit back and ignore it.

Originally posted by tizzah508

SORRY BUT THIS MUST BE DONE...........

I AM ABSOLUTELY APPAULD BY EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!

LET'S LOOK AT THE AGES OF EVERYONE FIRST.............

LAURIE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF OR STATEMENTS TO ANYONE..........

AND FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD I AM LAURIE'S SISTER FOR ONE THING....AND MY MOUTH IS NOT STAYING SHUT ANYMORE

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE COME FROM AT ALL........AND I AM FUCKING SOOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW AFTER READING THIS SHIT I CAN'T EVEN WRITE.........

I MUST AGREE WITH EVERYONE 7.50 IS A LOT OF MONEY AND SO IS 2.00 TRUST ME (I WENT OUT WITH 2.00 THIS WEEKEND) AND YOU CAN ASK LAURIE B/C SHE ALWAYS PAYS FOR ME NOT MOMMY AND DADDY ALL THE TIME, YEAH THEY HELP OUT AND YEAH WE LIVE IN CRANFORD, BUT WE DON'T HAVE MONEY..................IF MY FUCKING PARENTS WERE READING THIS THEY WOULD DIE.........I DON'T NEED TO DO THIS BUT MY PARENTS CAME FROM THE STREETS AND PROJECTS AND JUST BECAUSE THEY MADE IT IN LIFE AND WANT TO HELP THEIR CHILDREN OUT........WOULDN'T YOU DO THE SAME THING FOR YOUR KIDS?!?!?!?

COLLEGE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE AND DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING YOU CAN BE WORKING IN THE REAL WORLD WITH OUT A COLLEGE DEGREE.......AND FOR THE RECORD BEFORE SOMEONE JUMPS DOWN MY THROAT.....I AM IN MY 6TH YEAR OF SCHOOL WITH TWO DEGREES GETTING MY MASTER'S IN MAY AND THEN ON TO FINISH UP MY PhD..................I KNOW WHAT A COLLEGE LOAN IS AND SO DOES MY FAMILY!!

WHY IS EVERYONE SO JUDGEMENTAL............

IF YOU ARE SHY AND QUIET IT EQUALS SHE IS A BITCH AND THINKS SHE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE........THAT IS EVERYONE'S FIRST IMPRESSION OF ME AND YEAH IT USE TO BOTHER ME BUT NOT ANYMORE......

IF YOU HAVE A NICE CAR AND CLOTHES THAT MAYBE MOMMY AND DADDY HELP WITH MEANS YOU ARE A SPOILED SNOB...........AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO PAYS FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!? AND WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE SOOOOOO MUCH

WHY DO WE NEED TO COMPARE COUNTIES!?!?!?!? AND CARS AND CLOTHES.......

COME ON NOW

THIS BOARD SHOULD BE ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT CLUBBING AND GOING OUT STICKING TOGETHER......

WHY SHOULD ANYONE PAY 7.50 FOR A DRINK.....WELL A GOOD COSMO. IN THE CITY MAYBE.....BUT IN NJ......WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE..........DO YOU NEED TO BRING THAT UP........

YEAH LAURIE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 2 DOLLARS AND BEING A CHEAP ASS.....AND I KNOW HER AND KNOW HER SENSE OF HUMOR........I LAUGH AND SAY THE SAME THING BUT STILL BITCH ABOUT THE FUCKING 2.00 B/C THAT IS MY ENTIRE PIGGY BANK

ANYWAY.......I HATE THIS BOARD FOR THIS SHIT.....I HAVE BEEN READING AND USING CLUBPLANET LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU, MAYBE I DON'T POST BUT I HAVE NEVER NEVER SEEN SOOOO MUCH DRAMA AND HATRED AND IMMATURITY!!!!

WELL I THINK I SAID ENOUGH MAYBE NOT ENOUGH?!?!??

ANY QUESTIONS COMMENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME......

Are you KIDDING me with this TIRADE?? OYE VEY!! Lemme let you in on a few things missy. YOUR SISTAH has brought this all upon herself. Her hollier than though attitude and superiority complex is what has gotten her here. Basically - SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH. If you/her don't want to be judged or have your parents money come into this - THEN DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!! Her bragging about her NEW CUSTOM BULIT SAAB (when she really had a TRACKER) is what started all this back inthe summer. BIG FAT LIAR!!!

And - if someone wants to post about $7.50 being HIGHWAY ROBBERY for a cocktail at METRO - what's it to her. Just cause she has your parents $$$ to go out with doesn't mean everyone else does. SOME PEOPLE work hard for their money and find it INSULTING to have to pay NYC prices in a NJ club. If they wanted to spend that kind of money - they'd go into the city. You may know her sense of humor - but did you ever think that OTHERS DON'T. And maybe what you consider a sense of humor, someone else may consider what she says as INSULTING.

Looks like you are the one taking this all so seriously. Guess Laurie needed to get her big sister involved to fight her battles. The kids in this sandbox don't always play nice sweetie. And if neither one of you can take it, may I suggest www.nikelodeon.com. I hear kids over there play MUCH NICER!!;)

LISTEN SIGMAL......

I RESENT YOUR COMMENTS AND I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM YOU NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM..........WHO IS MAKING FUN OF THE LESS FORTUNATE.......YOU JUST PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON AND I AM ON MY LAST NERVE...................

I AM THE FURTHEREST THING FROM BEING A SPOILED BITCH!!!!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO ANYONE BUT I VOLUNTEER ALL THE TIME .... LET ME REPEAT THAT ALL THE TIME!!!!! I GIVE BACK AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE THAT IS WHY I AM STUDYING WHAT I STUDY AND WORKING FOR 'FREE' YES 'FREE'

SO PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS BECAUSE IT IS GETTING TO BE OFFENSIVE AND NOT TRUE.........

LISTEN SIGMAL......

I RESENT YOUR COMMENTS AND I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM YOU NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM..........WHO IS MAKING FUN OF THE LESS FORTUNATE.......YOU JUST PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON AND I AM ON MY LAST NERVE...................

I AM THE FURTHEREST THING FROM BEING A SPOILED BITCH!!!!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO ANYONE BUT I VOLUNTEER ALL THE TIME .... LET ME REPEAT THAT ALL THE TIME!!!!! I GIVE BACK AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE THAT IS WHY I AM STUDYING WHAT I STUDY AND WORKING FOR 'FREE' YES 'FREE'

SO PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS BECAUSE IT IS GETTING TO BE OFFENSIVE AND NOT TRUE.........

If you don't have to justify anything - may I suggest you STFU!! You're starting to sound like a broken record. You want an apology from her for WHAT? For calling your sister out on her own words. She didn't make that stuff up - its in black and white honey! DEAL WITH IT. One last thing - take the caps lock off - its quite annoying, and tired!!

Pay attention!!!

I am not the only one who dislikes your little sister's comments.

I understand your need to defend her. I have a little sis too and when some steps on her toes I am the first one to jump up and defend her if she is in a postion that she should be defended. If she has stepped outta line, I gotta let her learn to watch her words and her actions otherwise she will continue along the wrong path.

Your sis needs to be taught a lesson, if you don't teach her... someone else might, and they won't be as nice about it as you.

As for your apology... Please, you must be kidding me. Apologies go to those who deserve them... you are not of the privilaged.

Get your head straight!

Umm. . . what can I say to all of this. . .

Well first I want to thank my BIG sister for sticking up for me* THANKS BABE but there is no reason to let these jealous immature losers get to you.

Second I want to. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY, I’m SORRY but lighten the fuck up*

Damn some people have no sense of humor. . .

Third I want to say ladybijan22, and friends started all this DRAMA back in the summer because you are very envious people, and you lie so well you are starting to believe it

CAN’T YOU BE HAPPY FOR SOMEONE????? I guess your parents where to busy at work to teach you that. When you where growing up, or just arent grown up yet which is the case for most of you.

Fourth I need to yet again. . . :laugh: :laugh: YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Are you KIDDING me with this TIRADE?? OYE VEY!! Lemme let you in on a few things missy. YOUR SISTAH has brought this all upon herself. Her hollier than though attitude and superiority complex is what has gotten her here. Basically - SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH. If you/her don't want to be judged or have your parents money come into this - THEN DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!! Her bragging about her NEW CUSTOM BULIT SAAB (when she really had a TRACKER) is what started all this back inthe summer. BIG FAT LIAR!!!

And - if someone wants to post about $7.50 being HIGHWAY ROBBERY for a cocktail at METRO - what's it to her. Just cause she has your parents $$$ to go out with doesn't mean everyone else does. SOME PEOPLE work hard for their money and find it INSULTING to have to pay NYC prices in a NJ club. If they wanted to spend that kind of money - they'd go into the city. You may know her sense of humor - but did you ever think that OTHERS DON'T. And maybe what you consider a sense of humor, someone else may consider what she says as INSULTING.

Looks like you are the one taking this all so seriously. Guess Laurie needed to get her big sister involved to fight her battles. The kids in this sandbox don't always play nice sweetie. And if neither one of you can take it, may I suggest www.nikelodeon.com. I hear kids over there play MUCH NICER!!;)

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN

I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP WITH FAMILY BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING......REGARDLESS MY FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST......SO I AM GOING TO STICK UP FOR MY SISTER.....AND I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH HER ALL HER COMMENTS BUT WHEN BRINGING HER CAR INTO IT AND MY FAMILIES MONEY YOU BETTER BELIEVE I AM GOING TO OPEN MY MOUTH.....OK.....YOU WOULD DO THE SAME SHIT FOR YOUR FAMILY ....OR WOULD YOU NOT??

STOP SAYING WE USE MY FAMILIES MONEY TO GO OUT WITH.....BECAUSE WE DON'T..........AND IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I BITCHED ABOUT PAYING 7.50 FOR A FUCKING NJ DRINK AND EVEN BEFORE I POSTED ABOUT PRICES FOR CLUBS IN NJ.........

YEAH I AM NOT STUPID OR IGNORANT AND NO THAT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS LAURIE'S SENSE OF HUMOR ..... JUST CLEARING IT UP........

NOW I AM IN FUCKING MED. SCHOOL AND HAVE MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME AND TAKE CARE OF LESS FORTUNATE ABUSES KIDS FOR FREE WITH MY SPARE TIME AND DON'T HIDE BEHIND MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND POST ON CP.......

SO I AM GOING TO STOP THIS AND NOT LET IT BOTHER ME ANYMORE YOU ALL CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TOO.......

LET'S PUT OURSELVES IN LAURIE'S SHOES FOR JUST A SECOND.....

AS I REMEMBER READING PEOPLE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HER CAR AND THE GAS MONEY FOR IT AND YEAH ALL THE COMMENTS TOO ME SOUNDED LIKE THEY CAME FROM SOME JEALOUS PEOPLE.......AND I WAS SOO PISSEDC READING IT THAT I WOULD HAVE WRITEN BACK AND SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT IT BEING CUSTOME BUILT ....AND ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TOO

YEAH SHE HAD A TRACKER AND SOOOO

I HAVE A 93 FUCKING BLAZER......DOES IT MATTER!!?!?!?!

AND JUST TO PISS YOUR LESS FORTUNATE ASS OFF EVEN MORE BITCH SHOULD I TELL YOU WHAT I AM GETTING FOR GRADUATION????? OR MAYBE WHEN I PASS YOUR BROKEN DOWN HOOPTIE AND RUN YOUR FAT ASS OVER WITH IT YOU WILL SEE.......

OH AND MOMMY AND DADDY AREN'T PAYING FOR THE ENTIRE THING......I AM PAYING FOR IT JUST LIKE LAURIE PAID FOR HERS.........AND I NEVER EVER EVER EVER BRAGGED ABOUT ANYTHING BUT NOW JUST TOOOO PISS EVERYONE ELSE OFF EVEN MORE.........I WILL :D

OH AND I AM DONATING YES DONATING MY TRUCK TO A POOR FAMILY I HOPE IT ISN'T ANYONE ON HERE'S FAMILY................

OH YOU JUST ALL MESSED WITH THE WRONG FAMILY.....:laugh: :laugh:

Hey Laurie...

Remind me what I am jealous of??? I have all the things you have and more. THe only difference if that I earned them myself, and thing I haven't earned I appricate and payback my parents for.

I have the looks, the money, the cars, the brains and one thing you don't have independance.

So again I ask "What am I jealous of?"

I'm not to sure what you are jealous of. . .

what would you like a medal, for earning everything yourself You came to the wrong person if you think I'm going to give you sympathy

and let me remind you that....You are the ones that were bring my looks, my money, my cars, into it not me babe not me, someone ask and I told!

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN

I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP WITH FAMILY BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING......REGARDLESS MY FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST......SO I AM GOING TO STICK UP FOR MY SISTER.....AND I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH HER ALL HER COMMENTS BUT WHEN BRINGING HER CAR INTO IT AND MY FAMILIES MONEY YOU BETTER BELIEVE I AM GOING TO OPEN MY MOUTH.....OK.....YOU WOULD DO THE SAME SHIT FOR YOUR FAMILY ....OR WOULD YOU NOT??

STOP SAYING WE USE MY FAMILIES MONEY TO GO OUT WITH.....BECAUSE WE DON'T..........AND IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I BITCHED ABOUT PAYING 7.50 FOR A FUCKING NJ DRINK AND EVEN BEFORE I POSTED ABOUT PRICES FOR CLUBS IN NJ.........

YEAH I AM NOT STUPID OR IGNORANT AND NO THAT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS LAURIE'S SENSE OF HUMOR ..... JUST CLEARING IT UP........

NOW I AM IN FUCKING MED. SCHOOL AND HAVE MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME AND TAKE CARE OF LESS FORTUNATE ABUSES KIDS FOR FREE WITH MY SPARE TIME AND DON'T HIDE BEHIND MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND POST ON CP.......

SO I AM GOING TO STOP THIS AND NOT LET IT BOTHER ME ANYMORE YOU ALL CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TOO.......

LET'S PUT OURSELVES IN LAURIE'S SHOES FOR JUST A SECOND.....

AS I REMEMBER READING PEOPLE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HER CAR AND THE GAS MONEY FOR IT AND YEAH ALL THE COMMENTS TOO ME SOUNDED LIKE THEY CAME FROM SOME JEALOUS PEOPLE.......AND I WAS SOO PISSEDC READING IT THAT I WOULD HAVE WRITEN BACK AND SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT IT BEING CUSTOME BUILT ....AND ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TOO

YEAH SHE HAD A TRACKER AND SOOOO

I HAVE A 93 FUCKING BLAZER......DOES IT MATTER!!?!?!?!

AND JUST TO PISS YOUR LESS FORTUNATE ASS OFF EVEN MORE BITCH SHOULD I TELL YOU WHAT I AM GETTING FOR GRADUATION????? OR MAYBE WHEN I PASS YOUR BROKEN DOWN HOOPTIE AND RUN YOUR FAT ASS OVER WITH IT YOU WILL SEE.......

OH AND MOMMY AND DADDY AREN'T PAYING FOR THE ENTIRE THING......I AM PAYING FOR IT JUST LIKE LAURIE PAID FOR HERS.........AND I NEVER EVER EVER EVER BRAGGED ABOUT ANYTHING BUT NOW JUST TOOOO PISS EVERYONE ELSE OFF EVEN MORE.........I WILL :D

OH AND I AM DONATING YES DONATING MY TRUCK TO A POOR FAMILY I HOPE IT ISN'T ANYONE ON HERE'S FAMILY................

OH YOU JUST ALL MESSED WITH THE WRONG FAMILY.....:laugh: :laugh:

A) I hope you professors don't read this because your SPELLING AND GRAMMAR are both absolutely ATTROCIOUS!!

B) PUHLEZ with the donating of your car to a poor family. I donate my cars to the catholic church but you don't see me BRAGGING - that's right BRAGGIN about it, do you.

C) Laurie put herself in ALL THE POSITIONS that she has been in by opening up by cake hole of a mouth of hers and INSERTING HER FOOT in it each and every time. SHe has gotten called on HER LIES more times on here than any other member if memory serves me correctly.

D) NO ONE - and I repeat - NO ONE BELIEVES a thing that spews from her mouth because we generally know its all LIES AND FALACIES!!

E) I take my family very seriously, but I certainly wouldn't do what YOU are doing. You are making you and your ssiter look more pathetic than ever. Really dear - quit while you can. YOUR STOCK IS PLUMMETING!!

F) BIG WOOPTIE DOO that you are PAYING FOR SOME OF IT. Try paying for it YOURSELF, as well as your education, and the clothes you wear, and the food you eat, and the co-op you live in. THATS WHAT I DO/DID, and know for a fact thats what MANY PEOPLE DO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD. Being independent and able to stand on your OWN TWO FEET gives you a feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT AND SELF WORTH. You are your sister should try it some time.

G) Parents HELPING OUT their children is their JOB as parents, but to hold the hands of their children as they walk thru life only creates SPOLIED LITTEL BRATS WHO NEVER LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE VALUE OF A DOLLAR.

H) If you THINK for ONE SECOND that anything you say has ANY IMPACT on me whatsoever, you really need to get your head examined while you are in med school. You are nothing more than a pimple on an elephants ass to me. Do you think this is PISSING ME OFF? You really take this all WAY TO SERIOUSLY. ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES!!

I) I AM SO SCARED BECAUSE NOW I MESSED WITH THE WRONG FAMILY EVEN MORE.

:shake: :shake: See, I am shaking in my pants!!!:laugh:

Wow holy shit I just read this post from beginning to end. Crazy....

I would like to make a couple comments myself.

Everyone on this thread: I can see how Laurie is coming off as a spoiled or maybe even stuck up girl. Listen cranford is not a rich town in anyway shape of the word. There is one nice area but other wise its all middle class and there's even ugh Johnson ave people have gotten shot there! . I have met Laurie and she was really nice and fun to talk too. I have radar or something for cheesy fake girls and she's not.

I used to work at short hills mall and let me tell you I have met allot of really stuck up ass holes so I can call em. People pretend that this is just a web site with fonts that you read on the screen But feelings can really get hurt.

Laurie I think maybe you should have just apologized for coming off spoiled and just explained that you are very happy you have a nice car and that you didn't mean to come off pompous. And guys chill out its a sab not a Benz or a bmw. Its really in the same class as a VW. I don't really think she was trying to rub it in anyone's face.

ANYWAY as far as 7.50 for drinks I think we should all go on a tip strike. Explain to all the bar tenders that 7.50 is crazy and you cant tip there buck is in the drink price.

Just my two

I love letter H)If you THINK for ONE SECOND that anything you say has ANY IMPACT on me whatsoever, you really need to get your head examined while you are in med school. You are nothing more than a pimple on an elephants ass to me. Do you think this is PISSING ME OFF? You really take this all WAY TO SERIOUSLY. ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES!!

THEY WHY ARE YOU POSTING. . . DUR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints sweetie. . .:D

Oh and one more thing you're still thinking about what you did yesturday...then u haven't done much today, why dont you GET A LIFE & STFU

Originally posted by notallthere

Wow holy shit I just read this post from beginning to end. Crazy....

I would like to make a couple comments myself.

Everyone on this thread: I can see how Laurie is coming off as a spoiled or maybe even stuck up girl. Listen cranford is not a rich town in anyway shape of the word. There is one nice area but other wise its all middle class and there's even ugh Johnson ave people have gotten shot there! . I have met Laurie and she was really nice and fun to talk too. I have radar or something for cheesy fake girls and she's not.

I used to work at short hills mall and let me tell you I have met allot of really stuck up ass holes so I can call em. People pretend that this is just a web site with fonts that you read on the screen But feelings can really get hurt.

THANK YOU

Laurie I think maybe you should have just apologized for coming off spoiled and just explained that you are very happy you have a nice car and that you didn't mean to come off pompous. And guys chill out its a sab not a Benz or a bmw. Its really in the same class as a VW. I don't really think she was trying to rub it in anyone's face.

ANYWAY as far as 7.50 for drinks I think we should all go on a tip strike. Explain to all the bar tenders that 7.50 is crazy and you cant tip there buck is in the drink price.

Just my two

THEY WHY ARE YOU POSTING. . . DUR :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints sweetie. . .:D

Oh and one more thing you're still thinking about what you did yesturday...then u haven't done much today, why dont you GET A LIFE & STFU

UM - TRY READING WHAT I POSTED MORON. It said "ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES." Nothing more than that - and of course pointing out HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU AND YOUR SISTER LOOK BY LETTING THIS GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH!! You 2 losers not only need to get a life, how about getting A CLUE! Its a fucking message board for goodness sakes.

And as for your last comment - IT MAKES ZERO SENSE!! Think you may have left a word or two out, possibly even some punctuation!! Proof-reading next time may help!!:rolleyes:

Thank you very much notallthere but I dont think that I should be the one to apologized . . . :rolleyes:

They are the ones that judged me. . . ;)

This is a message board so if you don’t like what other people have to say and you cant take there opinion into consideration then please don’t post. . . everyone is entitled to there opinion so if you don’t like mine

I’m SORRY*

Well. . . now I guess I am going to, Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey. . . Like I said before Most people will be about as happy,as they decide to be. . . its a real shame people cant be happy for other people. . .:rolleyes:

So is there any other problems I need to solve. . . Because you know The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.

HEHEHEHEE

Umm. . . what can I say to all of this. . .

these jealous immature losers get to you.

Second I want to. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THIS SHIT IS SO FUNNY, I’m SORRY but lighten the fuck up*

Damn some people have no sense of humor. . .

CAN’T YOU BE HAPPY FOR SOMEONE????? I guess your parents where to busy at work to teach you that. When you where growing up, or just arent grown up yet which is the case for most of you.

Fourth I need to yet again. . . :laugh: :laugh: YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC

A) immature? The only one who has proved they are immature on this thread is you.

B) You think its "funny" to call someone else a cheap ass?

C) Are you implying that people on this board should be happy for you because you have a Saab? Well, I , for one, am overjoyed that you were handed a $30,000 car for having a birthday.....I guess YOUR parents didnt teach you the value of a dollar.

D) Pathetic? Us? I, for one, spent the day earning a living teaching underprivelaged children for dirt pay. It doesnt look as if you ever signed off the computer. Lets re-evaluate who is "pathetic"...

Listen, I dont know you, and do not want to sit here and continue to pass judgement on you. But I wish you could see that when people work hard for what they have, they are not going to appreciate someone that ignoratnly brags about money and the things that they have that they didnt EARN.

And lastly, I can ASSURE you that this isnt about people being JEALOUS of you. I am simply frustrated at your constant ignorance toward money matters (amongst other things).

Originally posted by cgm

A) immature? The only one who has proved they are immature on this thread is you.

C) Are you implying that people on this board should be happy for you because you have a Saab? Well, I , for one, am overjoyed that you were handed a $30,000 car for having a birthday.....I guess YOUR parents didnt teach you the value of a dollar.

D) Pathetic? Us? I, for one, spent the day earning a living teaching underprivelaged children for dirt pay. It doesnt look as if you ever signed off the computer. Lets re-evaluate who is "pathetic"...

Listen, I dont know you, and do not want to sit here and continue to pass judgement on you. But I wish you could see that when people work hard for what they have, they are not going to appreciate someone that ignoratnly brags about money and the things that they have that they didnt EARN.

And lastly, I can ASSURE you that this isnt about people being JEALOUS of you. I am simply frustrated at your constant ignorance toward money matters (amongst other things).

if you cant handle 7.50 a drink dont go out -- I know i never pay full price though anywhere I GO hahahahaha :)

Originally posted by cgm

Ok so I guess someone NEW has a prob with me. . . So happy you guys r VENTING. . . LET IT ALL OUT*

#1. I sorry if you think that I’m the immature one here. . . I beg to differ. . . but you are entitled to your opinion so I’ll let you be…

#2. I was making a joke and yes I though it was funny to call someone a “cheap assâ€

(sorry if people can’t take a joke)

#3. I’m not implying anything to the people on this board, they asked what kind of car I drove and I answered just like everyone else. . . and for the record car is more than 30,000, and yes my rentz did teach me a value of a doll along with this many other things like its neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation, which give happiness. WHAT DID YOUR TEACH YOU? How to be rude and confuse wealth and success with happiness…

#4. Where do you teach b/c i feel bad for those kids that have to learn from you

I feel the same way you do sweetie and you already passed judgement on me, by starting all this. . .

Well I am too a little frustrated and your constant ignorance toward me also. . . and for the money matters I was raised not to confuse wealth and success with happiness (unlike some people)

Like I stated before: It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation, which give happiness.

Originally posted by scarletpromos

if you cant handle 7.50 a drink dont go out -- I know i never pay full price though anywhere I GO hahahahaha :)

I can handle 7.50 for a drink with no problem but like someone stated before its a fucking jersey club. Shit I used to go to chaos and blow 300 a night which is the reality of things when you go some where that the drinks are 16 each. But come on I know you all love metro but 7.50 is just plain dumb. Metro should know what league they are in and lower there prices.

. . . and for the record car is more than 30,000, and yes my rentz did teach me a value of a doll along with this many other things

Good God, will you ever learn??????

No offense sweetie, but you REALLY need to think about what your saying before you say it. I mean, arent you the one who has just gone out of your way to say how your ARE NOT spoiled and yadda yadda yadda...

.........then answer me this...who the fuck cares how much your god damn car costs????????????

Cause I know I dont...just couldnt let that one slide now could you???

:mad: :mad: