Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys do u get turned off if a girl has to much of a strong personality??

synderella420

Okays guys this is for you:

If you meet a girl and she has too much of a strong personality do you get turned off??

I mean if she knows what she wants out of life, has direction, and can totally take over a conversation and have you laughing the whole night?

Or if you go out with her and she talks to people and is really friendly because she is outgoing and loves people??

Is this an intimidation?? Or do you like it and look at it as a challenge??

Originally posted by synderella420

If you meet a girl and she has too much of a strong personality do you get turned off??

I mean if she knows what she wants out of life, has direction, and can totally take over a conversation and have you laughing the whole night?

Or if you go out with her and she talks to people and is really friendly because she is outgoing and loves people??

Quite the opposite. I'm not looking for Ms. Unemployed with noclue what she wants out of life, or a yes woman that agrees with everything I say. I like feistiness, strong headedness, and intelligence. And killer looks don't hurt. :D

-Juice :afro:

Originally posted by o-jay®

Quite the opposite. I'm not looking for Ms. Unemployed with noclue what she wants out of life, or a yes woman that agrees with everything I say. I like feistiness, strong headedness, and intelligence. And killer looks don't hurt. :D

-Juice :afro:

I am so with you on this one. Actually it is a turn on for me. I gotta be able to talk to the girl if I am going to have her as my g/f.

I agree I definitely like a guy who I could have an intelligent conversation with and analyze a topic.. and break it down to the nitty gritty... I love a guy who makes me laugh I think that is the number one thing...

Cant be with a guy who is just yesing you to death and staring at your cleavage the whole time :rolleyes:

Guest danni133

I think any guy who doesn't like a strong minded woman is a moron. It may sound a bit rude, but if the girl is an idiot or doesn't know what she wants out of life, what's the point in spending time with her? Other than screwing her that is..

~Danielle

between a good personality and too strong of a personality, which is obnoxious on a guy or a girl. Funny girls get me everytime, nothing better than a girl who can make you laugh. But a good looking, witty girl is the rarest breed of all, at least for me to find. So since I'm too shallow to date an unattractive funny girl, I always settle for good looking morons. Its a self defeating cycle that I need to break.

Guest danni133

boywonder.

The witty attractive ones are around man..it's the guys that aren't trying to screw ya on the first date that are a rare breed. At least in my dating experience. :square:

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

boywonder.

The witty attractive ones are around man..it's the guys that aren't trying to screw ya on the first date that are a rare breed. At least in my dating experience. :square:

~Danielle

Well then hook a brother up. But I can't promise I won't try to screw them the first night.:D :D :D

Guest bellaragazza

i'm a lot like that and most guys are intimidated :(

hey, me too, i'm alot like that, and yeah, guys get intimidated, but the way i figure it is that if he can't match me on my intelligence and aggressiveness while i have my clothes on, it probably wouldn't work out when we take em off...so you get the guys you want and not some juicehead w/ no direction of his own