Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The SexBoard Studs....

marcid21

Guest danni133

Holy shit I almost forgot that show existed at one point! Oh, what memories~ :tongue:

~Danielle

P.S. When I wake up, all drunk and laid, those are who I think of also

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

What about Mr. Belivedere(sp) There's another late 80's early 90's classic!!!!

hahah!! what was that kid's name...wesley! lol

here are a few....ALF..bosom buddies...charles in charge..head of the class...just the ten of us...kate&allie...my two dads..small wonder...silver spoons...rags to riches..who's the boss...and OF COURSE~~~~~~>>21 jump street!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

here are a few....ALF..bosom buddies...charles in charge..head of the class...just the ten of us...kate&allie...my two dads..small wonder...silver spoons...rags to riches..who's the boss...and OF COURSE~~~~~~>>21 jump street!!!!!!

ALF OMG THAT SHOW WAS THE BOMB:D HE WAS THE BEST ALWAYS TRYING TO EAT THE CAT AND HE WAS FROM 'MALEMAC' OR SUMPTIN LIKE THAT. AND THEY ALWAYS HAD THOSE CATCHY SAYING WHEN IT WAS GOING TO COMMERCIAL... "HEY WE'LL BE RITE BACK SO DONT GET A SNACK"

Oh man, Alf was the shit...Think about the sexual undertones, Alf always trying to eat the cat.....

My Two Dads, another sexual undertone.....

Lets not even talk about Small Wonder..

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I really feel old!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love those shows....How about: Fraggle Rock, The Snorkels, Smurfs, Care Bears, Shirt Tales......:woah2:

Originally posted by synderella420

Silver spoons boy was I in love with ricky Schroeder..

. and does anyone remember the show that came on after that the one with the girl with the blonde hair she used to make time freeze???

out of this world...her dad like lived in a crystal ball or something lol

have u seen the commercials lately with alf?! where the hell did that come from?!?!

spy~>here are some more sat morning faves for u...alvin&the chipmunks..beverly hills teens((was i the only one?!))..CAMP CANDY...captain caveman...gummi bears...ducktales...fat albert..flinstone kids((i always liked this better then the flintstones))...jem...the littles..my little pony...my pet monster...POUND PUPPIES..popples...rainbow brite...SHE-RA!...strawberry shortcake...THUNDERCATS...

Originally posted by linabina

OMG fraggle rock!!!!!.... and growing pains... tgif... aaagh

This is when TV USED to be some what wholesome...... At least it was always funny.... Now I have the damn Growing Pains theme song stuck in my head....

Show me that smile again, don't waste another minute on your crying, show me that strength within, and there no way to deny as long as we got each other......

have u seen the commercials lately with alf?! where the hell did that come from?!?!

spy~>here are some more sat morning faves for u...alvin&the chipmunks..beverly hills teens((was i the only one?!))..CAMP CANDY...captain caveman...gummi bears...ducktales...fat albert..flinstone kids((i always liked this better then the flintstones))...jem...the littles..my little pony...my pet monster...POUND PUPPIES..popples...rainbow brite...SHE-RA!...strawberry shortcake...THUNDERCATS...

:sigh:.... brought me right back to my childhood.... grrrrrr.... i wish i could relive some of those moments....

i used to go to catholic elementry school in brooklyn, and i can still remember like it was yesterday, goin outside for recess and playin "miss mary mack" and "bubblegum bubblegum in a dish... how many pieces do u wish?" LOL.... aaaagh those were the DAYS!!!! :)

Originally posted by synderella420

Anyone remember the Wuzzles?

O-M-F-G!!! dont even go there with the wuzzles.. i have a personal story about them from when i was like.. 6.. lol... a close friend of the family and i used to like.. make out when we were kids lol... and one night me, him, his brother and sister and my brothers were all sleepin in this huge pull out bed... and we were sleepin next to each other.. and i used to have those lil panties with the cartoons on them... i had ones with wuzzles on them.. so i go "james, do u wanna see my wuzzle underwear?" and hes like "yea"...::mind u hes like 7 or 8 LOL:: and i go upstairs, but them on, and show him.... thinkin everyone in the room was sleeping... BUT THEY WERENT. so i still get teased up until this day about the wuzzles... lol.. too funny... :rolleyes::laugh: