Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Sound Factory?????

you guys do realize that soundfactory with pvd will be just as packed as exit was with tiesto, its pvd guys, people will be coming out of the woodworks for this shit. maybe sf will limit how many people without tickets can enter (like they did the night of jp's birthday), well that only happened cuz the fire marshall was there, but we shall see.

Sasha and Digweed will be at the Electric Factory onMarch 30th in Philly. Tickets are $35 in advance, $40 at the door and for this event, you can purchase tickets now.

Go here for more details.... http://cc.com/detail.asp?eventID=37910

As for VD's tickets, there hasnt been any word on the price of them or when they will be going on sale. Hell, they have to make sure its definately going to happen this time before selling them ya know.

They chose SF for PVD though because at the present time, there is no Friday night lineup. The like the size of the venue and they say the sound isnt so bad - - guess thats why theyre also bringing in their own system. This is gonna be great!!

http://www.paulvandyk.de

~kAt~

Originally posted by totallytrance

Does anyone know the time and coverage...get tickets before...?

SF opens at 11... the tickets aren't on sale yet (suggestion is to definitely get one).. u aren't gonna be able to get them through ticketmaster.. and times and stuff aren't announced yet.... maybe would be easiar to check out sf's website and wait for them to post the info

Im keeping my fingers crossed. I dont doubt PVD spinning at SF because he *wants* to come back to us. After the countless emails and phone calls made begging him to return, he can't disappoint us. He's not that type of DJ.

Don't think so negative and just keep your hopes up. I've seen PVD 3 tmes since November so I'm one of the lucky ones. Plus, that same week, he'll be spinning club space. I'm not so worried.

Originally posted by totallytrance

...All those Djs @ Club Space....!!!!

Well, Space hasn't even been confirmed yet by PVD's management. And who gives a rat's ass about Oakie. :rolleyes:

Im not too sure if Ill be at this event or another. Thats why Im actually hoping PVD comes to NYC. He *has* to!

whatev .. i'm looking forward more to S&D at philly or Howells@Vinyl. Still can't believe PVD is gonna be a Factory despite all his talk about playing at a quality venue his next time in NYC - a place where the quality of music matches that of Twilo. :rolleyes:

The "quality music" willb be provided by PvD himself. The sound system will be amplified by bringing in more system.

Why bitch about it? Hell, when was the last time half of the people around here saw PVD?? I saw him 1/31 so I dont care too much if he comes or not but I want him back in NYC.

Who cares what venue he's at or who may be there. The quality of the music is amplified by the DJ. The qulaity of the vibe in the venue is provided by us, the clubbers. No need to be crass.