Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keep ugly ppl out of the clubs!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that worked. Let's just say...I've seen better :tongue: I'm not calling you ugly or anything.But your personality is as nasty as a pile of toe nail clippings.Now beat it with your feeble drama attempts because you already made yourself look and sound pretty dumb.

:laugh:

You cant hang in the DRAMA forum;)

Well Bandit, I do have to hand it to her, she is really pretty. Buuuuuut.... I would reword the post like this:

Keep the slimey nasty people that are gonna paw all over everyone out of the clubs. :D

Sorry Bandit I think I just disqualified you - I know you come in to these clubs and grope all on everyone without even knowing the DJ's name :tongue:;) woowoo! hehehhe

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well Bandit, I do have to hand it to her, she is really pretty. Buuuuuut.... I would reword the post like this:

Keep the slimey nasty people that are gonna paw all over everyone out of the clubs. :D

Sorry Bandit I think I just disqualified you - I know you come in to these clubs and grope all on everyone without even knowing the DJ's name :tongue:;) woowoo! hehehhe

Hmmmmmmm i'm quite confused by your post there.Are you calling me a fondler.

Originally posted by totallytrance

You better post a pic so I can see what a "BEAUTIFUL" person looks like.Until then.................your ugly.

Gee I think I've heard that before.If you search real hard you might find a couple pics of me floating around.Now mind you I never claimed to be beautiful unlike the pretensious people we have lurking on here.

Well the fact of the matter is that any person who would make a post about people being ugly is in the long run....UGLY. And by me telling her to post a pic to prove her "beauty" just shows the pretensiousness that she came into the post with.Like hey check me out I'm beautiful so I can degrade someone who doesn't meet my beauty expectations.