Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High heels and hooker boots

synderella420

there is something about it? i am pretty sure that we can put our finger on why it is so sexy!!!! after all, any girl that wears clothing simply because thery are sexy indicates an attitude that creates a perfect climate for steamy sex! and of course, calves look soooooooooooo goooooooood in heals!

i KNOW that i am a pervert, and by extension at some point i will become a dirty old man...at the same time, i have noticed that the women i hang with, and have sex with, are at least as dirty as i am...they don't show it off, and certainly don't openly indicate their perversions, but when it is time to play, they play hard...

this is my favorite thing!!! the dichotomy between the nice, "woman" exterior that many girls adopt, and their sexual persona, which is sooooo different!!!

oh man...i have a jimmy just thinking about it

Originally posted by pivo

just for the record: f0xyminx's post of:

"oh i would just love to get fucked in these...."

is likely the hottest, most arousing, and completely sexual post that i have read.

girl, that really did it for me

I think I am goin to have to agree with you on that one bro.

Originally posted by xxxpivo

i first read that about 5 hours ago...it is so fucking good that i just read it again! everybody should see that! there is so much raw sexuality in that statement!

come back F0xyminx!

There is no doubt about what foxyminx said being very sexy, "oh i would just love to get fucked in these...." and the thought of her in the store actually picking up a pair of heels or platforms thinking that very thought, but erotic as the thought is, keep your dick in your pants bro! :laugh:

Originally posted by njdionysus

There is no doubt about what foxyminx said being very sexy, "oh i would just love to get fucked in these...." and the thought of her in the store actually picking up a pair of heels or platforms thinking that very thought, but erotic as the thought is, keep your dick in your pants bro! :laugh:

devilishly grinning and speechless :)