Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... thread is not original!!!

f0xyminx

proof that bump is the orginal thread

see page one of ...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by joeg

what IS this thread about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue, but if we don't kill it soon, it will mutate into a thread that looks like the *BuMp* thread.

%%%%%

take it back to bump y'all, original flava

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

bump is just anti ..., without ... bump would not exist

What the hell are u smoking? Bump came out waaaaaaaaaaay before "...". Without Bump, "..." could not exist. But dont thank me now, u can think me when Bump takes over in number of replies.

Originally posted by misskittie

LOL

Like anything held within club planet's pages ir original anymore. Topics have been repeated and recycled a trillion times.

Now, *my fly*, that was purely original and creative...lol But Im sure none of you have any idea what Im talking about~

TROO

Originally posted by avalondon3

Oh no, somehow this thread managed to slip by the hands of Dave and his Cp goons. It wont be too long before this thread either gets deleted or winds up in the Drama board....:rolleyes:

I see nothing wrong with the moving of this, or any thread for that matter, that plays with the wicked hands of drama, to the Drama board. It helps to keep order. That's why there are particular forums for paricular topics.

But the deletion of posts is the censorship of opinions and views to fit what they feel will make a better "planet".

To put it simply, if you don't like the game of censorship, go somewhere which doesn't play by those rules...like W W W . V I P G U E S T L I S T . C O M

LOL Now I know this will get deleted :rolleyes: haha

Originally posted by misskittie

I see nothing wrong with the moving of this, or any thread for that matter, that plays with the wicked hands of drama, to the Drama board. It helps to keep order. That's why there are particular forums for paricular topics.

But the deletion of posts is the censorship of opinions and views to fit what they feel will make a better "planet".

To put it simply, if you don't like the game of censorship, go somewhere which doesn't play by those rules...like W W W . V I P G U E S T L I S T . C O M

LOL Now I know this will get deleted :rolleyes: haha

I think I should go there and start posting...At least there, I dont have to worry about my harmless threads getting moved or losing over 150 posts...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by avalondon3

I think I should go there and start posting...At least there, I dont have to worry about my harmless threads getting moved or losing over 150 posts...:rolleyes:

Yes exactly, I'm there now too:D :D

Everyone should go to VIPGUESTLIST.COM

lol ok now this is without a doubt gettin deleted lol

god forbid you talk about another message board here hahah

Originally posted by romy20

Yes exactly, I'm there now too:D :D

Everyone should go to VIPGUESTLIST.COM

lol ok now this is without a doubt gettin deleted lol

god forbid you talk about another message board here hahah

:laugh: :laugh:

if ya really want to piss of Dave and the Cp goons, Go and make a thread entitled www.vipguestlist.com is way better than this shitty ass site