... thread is not original!!!

f0xyminx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by avalondon3

These dayz, everyone owns a paif of leather pants

no no no no no, magilicuti said he has leather pants in fashion board a while ago, it would be nice to put a face to the pic in your sig, but i'm sure you've heard this already

Originally posted by f0xyminx

no no no no no, magilicuti said he has leather pants in fashion board a while ago, it would be nice to put a face to the pic in your sig, but i'm sure you've heard this already

how can you think of pics after the ... and bump threads were deleted! i read you like italians, i'm far from that. i'll chit chat with you if you ever come to sf though

:laugh: :laugh:

if ya really want to piss of Dave and the Cp goons, Go and make a thread entitled www.vipguestlist.com is way better than this shitty ass site

i'd do that but i really don't go on that site. if i really believed that i would do that. i don't wanna do something to just piss off dave or the rest of cp.

shit, If I did, I would be banned for life:D

want me to do it? I could care less if I get banned or not. I've been here long enough and only love it to bust balls.

Hell, Im sick in bed right now with no chicken soup and a runny nose. I must entertain myself somehow. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'd do that but i really don't go on that site. if i really believed that i would do that. i don't wanna do something to just piss off dave or the rest of cp.

u should start, i have. Also i noticed that there are a lot more factory heads there and I know yur a factory head

Originally posted by misskittie

want me to do it? I could care less if I get banned or not. I've been here long enough and only love it to bust balls.

Hell, Im sick in bed right now with no chicken soup and a runny nose. I must entertain myself somehow. :rolleyes:

Please do it!!! I would piss in my pants if I saw a thread like that:laugh: :laugh:

Well, then, don't do something you do not fully stand behind. Me on the other hand, yes, I do believe VIPGUESTLIST as well as EZDREAMER. COM are both incredible sites. Drama, sure theres drama but never any censorship.

EZ actually has some of the more musically inclined posts regarding our scene and keep order rather well. As for deleting, naw, never. But hey, to each their own. Those are my top 2 sites. I wander over here whenever I get bored. :)

how can you think of pics after the ... and bump threads were deleted! i read you like italians, i'm far from that. i'll chit chat with you if you ever come to sf though

oh, i'm really sorry, didn't realize how pissed you were about the whole posts thing but i'm not superficial about the whole italian thing, i'm not even italian myself

Originally posted by misskittie

Well, then, don't do something you do not fully stand behind. Me on the other hand, yes, I do believe VIPGUESTLIST as well as EZDREAMER. COM are both incredible sites. Drama, sure theres drama but never any censorship.

EZ actually has some of the more musically inclined posts regarding our scene and keep order rather well. As for deleting, naw, never. But hey, to each their own. Those are my top 2 sites. I wander over here whenever I get bored. :)

EZDreamer definitely has the best visuals. And the best smilies. :D

-Juice :afro:

Originally posted by f0xyminx

oh, i'm really sorry, didn't realize how pissed you were about the whole posts thing but i'm not superficial about the whole italian thing, i'm not even italian myself

was sorta joking around about the posts thing. i think i just started talking to you yesterday when roninmess poked some fun at me. and you've been on the board for alittle bit. what clubs do you usually hit?

Originally posted by smokesum

u should start, i have. Also i noticed that there are a lot more factory heads there and I know yur a factory head

A lot of Factory cats where? VIP? Not really. Id say more can be found on NightClubCity.com. But sure, VIP has many SF frequenters...just because they have nothing better to do with their Sunday mornings. But it surely isnt the central ground for all of them.

VIP caters to all clubbing types...and I honestly believe thats a part of their success over the years. They dont stick to one type of crowd or certain venues. They cover all bases. :)

was sorta joking around about the posts thing. i think i just started talking to you yesterday when roninmess poked some fun at me. and you've been on the board for alittle bit. what clubs do you usually hit?

did sf when i first signed on...but i've stopped, usul. :roll: exit, limelite, roxy, vinyl, float, spa ...list goes on but more bars lately