Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... thread is not original!!!

f0xyminx

Originally posted by romy20

Yes exactly, I'm there now too:

Everyone should go to VIPGUESTLIST.COM

lol ok now this is without a doubt gettin deleted lol

god forbid you talk about another message board here hahah

bwahahahahahahaha :laugh::laugh: :laugh: i luv it....**woot**woot**....how'd u find out about VIP anways :idea: ooops i dont post here anymore

peace out :blown: ahhhhh the drama of children that begins here and continues on and on and on....its funny how i see more and more people leaving here and going to VIP....could it b that people are realizing what they have been missing

Etienne! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

bwahahahahahahaha :laugh::laugh: :laugh: i luv it....**woot**woot**....how'd u find out about VIP anways :idea: ooops i dont post here anymore

peace out :blown: ahhhhh the drama of children that begins here and continues on and on and on....its funny how i see more and more people leaving here and going to VIP....could it b that people are realizing what they have been missing

Etienne! :D

I still think your named after St. Etienne!

Originally posted by smokesum

i ve been a lurker there for a while, it just seems there are more there than here. Thats all.

btw - you didnt have to yell at me for my Twilo post :(

Okay sweety, dah'ling, let me make this real simple for you:

Club Planet was formerly known as CLUB NYC. It was basically the Mother of message boards. This board has been around since the early 90's if I'm not mistaken and it's board use to be very very basic.

Of course it would have the most registered members and what have you. It's been around for ages. After it's creation, slowly but surely, other boards began to pop up. Starting with Twilo board, VIPGuestList, EzDreamer, NightClubCity, NaughtyBooth and others. Thats all it has to deal with.

But sometimes, smaller is better, more intimate, and friendlier. MO

And as for Twilo post, there was no yelling. Im just getting sick of seeing people whimper over and over again about that damn club. The disco ball is in my bedroom, phazon in shelter, dj booth gone, bubble chairs popped and the lights recycled. No sense in continuing to cry over milk spilt nearly a year ago.

No hostility here, I promise.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by f0xyminx

proof that bump is the orginal thread

see page one of ...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by joeg

what IS this thread about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue, but if we don't kill it soon, it will mutate into a thread that looks like the *BuMp* thread.

%%%%%

take it back to bump y'all, original flava

actually if you really want to get technical, both threads where made after apples' Hi! thread, which was just random bumps... lets look and see...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63839

btw "..." is better...

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by f0xyminx

proof that bump is the orginal thread

see page one of ...

quote:

Originally posted by joeg

what IS this thread about?

I have no clue, but if we don't kill it soon, it will mutate into a thread that looks like the *BuMp* thread.

%%%%%

take it back to bump y'all, original flava

how the eff is that proof... show us both links w/ time/date stamp...