Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm thinking of a # between 1-20

petedrags

Guest saleen351

IS IT THE NUMBER OF HITS DRAPER PLAYS IN A NIGHT..........FUCK I CAN'T USE ZERO!!!!

OK NUMBER OF BUMPS JP DID ON HIS BIRTHDAY....FUCK ONLY UP TO 20..........

I GIVE UP........

listen man i have no idea why u people are such a haters of exit draper and so on there a lot of people that dont like other clubs and dj's not only u saying shit about exit but they keep that in their mind seriously dud it only looks like u jelous about exit that the club is biggest one in nyc and so on fuck it man u dont like the club dont go there stick with your own club that u go to but dont say shit about other ones keep in r head !!!

damnn so many haters out there that they saying shit

stick what u like dont complain !!! your words wont change anything !!!!

Originally posted by djcalvin

your words wont change anything !!!!

& neither do yours:rolleyes: :blown: ......FYI u might wanna stay at sicktracks:idea:.....no sympathy for ya here.......To get mad over jokes on a messageboard......(which are true)but besides the point....everyone knows he is the worst DJ in NYC....u will learn someday.....but for now Draper-BandCamp.....best song going :puke:

Originally posted by djcalvin

me get mad ??? u crazy man over this

yeah u like the song bandcamp ??? well u shouldnt if u dont like him

and no symapthy yeah i dont have it 4 u thats 4 sure

just u nobody else !!!

Don't need sympathy here kid period......ur New have no clue....so I understand.....Yep & Bancamp Rocks:rolleyes:....also his Dirty Dancing Track is the shit:eek:....when ya hit 21 or get a good fake ID & hear a real DJ...let me know.....but until then...STFU....have a good day:D

ahhh drama felt good to get out:smoke:

21 on ur fake id........don't even start bout Europe....I've Been to Spain,Ibiza,London,Paris......luv to hear what clubs u went to & what DJs.....u heard.....cause if u did that u wouldn't be defending Draper & Exit.........cause he would be laughed at there.....the only person who spins close to him overseas is Scot Project in Germany....who is better than Draper any day of the week.....ur on the wrong board.....in 5yrs tell me Draper still ur fav DJ.:blank:

Dude learn to spell....or are u 8th grade?.....Petedrags soo sorry this tool ruined a fun thread;)......Who is your Fav Dj?.......& who did u see in Europe spin??.....the more you post the dumber u look so stop & STFU........have a great day:laugh: