Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...Official Pick On DgModel Thread...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

Here you go... use this area for whatever you need to say to me and to pick, nag, and complain and whatever else okay... stop wasting up space on every thread... FUCK YOU!

WAAA WAAA WAAA You big cry baby..

Thats it the board is sick of you... yeah you... thats right..

Go fuck your sister the nerve of you posting something like that!!

Now get lost!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

Here you go... use this area for whatever you need to say to me and to pick, nag, and complain and whatever else okay... stop wasting up space on every thread... FUCK YOU!

I'm pissed at you because I don't know how to quote e-mails....:mad::confused::mad:

Actually, I was going to post something about the hate that's been directed your way lately....I've noticed it, and I must say the culprits that are guilty of this crime know nothing of the man that stands behind the name DGModel!

This man is a lover not a fighter...If anyone would like to fight...step my way...(4'11 Midget Digit....ready and waiting to bust a nigga's shit up!)

<333~~~<333~~~<333

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm pissed at you because I don't know how to quote e-mails....:mad::confused::mad:

Actually, I was going to post something about the hate that's been directed your way lately....I've noticed it, and I must say the culprits that are guilty of this crime know nothing of the man that stands behind the name DGModel!

This man is a lover not a fighter...If anyone would like to fight...step my way...(4'11 Midget Digit....ready and waiting to bust a nigga's shit up!)

<333~~~<333~~~<333

ahhhhhhhh so your the midget digit, they were talkin about... i see all now;) are you really 4'11" such a small girl... well anyways go get em tiger!!!!:mad:

I got my money on Marcid. She's a gangsta bitch:laugh:

<333~~~<333~~~<333

thank you bebe... newyorklove... marko...

<333~~~<333~~~<333

yea! what she said....there are a couple of ass-whoopin's to be dealt.....u'll all get yours in time!:mad:

Wouldn't it be easier if Dave created a Pick on DG Model Forum?

Oh Daaaaaaave............

:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Wouldn't it be easier if Dave created a Pick on DG Model Forum?

Oh Daaaaaaave............

:laugh::tongue:

seriously though we should ask DaVe... to make a DGmodel forum period! just a forum with my bs rants and raves, and 20 something angst, and off topic posts (well they wouldnt be off topic there), could have some jokes, some political insight... who knows all sorts of goodies... so come on my clubplaneteers... lets get to it... if anyone else thinks this is a great idea make it known!!! ;):D:tongue:

seriously though we should ask DaVe... to make a DGmodel forum period! just a forum with my bs rants and raves, and 20 something angst, and off topic posts (well they wouldnt be off topic there), could have some jokes, some political insight... who knows all sorts of goodies... so come on my clubplaneteers... lets get to it... if anyone else thinks this is a great idea make it known!!! ;):D:tongue:

cheese