Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dcsglow

I Hate Jerami!

Guest jroo

and you never once said anything about her, you only stayed at ruth's for fucking 10 mins then you had to take your girlfriend home

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jeremyd

women....the best way to end a friendship.. ;[

no friendship of mine will be ruined by a female. there is nothing going on here, nothing to see, move right along. and jimi knows that as well. hey jimi, remember when we were at that girls house, me, you and her. and she was rolling, and you pretended to go to sleep, and she was messing around with me. and you decided that you wanted to go home, and you said that you were gonna walk, it was like 2 in the morning, and your house was like 3 miles away. now, did i let you walk home?????? no, i didnt, we both know that i took you home. im telling you, im not that type of guy, so, i hope that none of you get the wrong idea of me.

read my fucking signature, "jungle brother, true blue brother" gawddamnit!!!

Originally posted by jroo

no friendship of mine will be ruined by a female. there is nothing going on here, nothing to see, move right along. and jimi knows that as well. hey jimi, remember when we were at that girls house, me, you and her. and she was rolling, and you pretended to go to sleep, and she was messing around with me. and you decided that you wanted to go home, and you said that you were gonna walk, it was like 2 in the morning, and your house was like 3 miles away. now, did i let you walk home?????? no, i didnt, we both know that i took you home. im telling you, im not that type of guy, so, i hope that none of you get the wrong idea of me.

read my fucking signature, "jungle brother, true blue brother" gawddamnit!!!

...naw, naw i dont remember that...that must of been when you put roofies in my drinks...:confused:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

maybe his talking of Analtoli, dont tell me that Analtoli is now getting it on with jroo...ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

who the hell is Analtoli? anal toli? i dont get it, and unfortunetly im not as lucky as i seem.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

...naw, naw i dont remember that...that must of been when you put roofies in my drinks...:confused:

you're a bastard

Originally posted by dcsglow

dude u were pretty vomit3 on Saturday, you told me you were on all types of shit, i guess that ur scrawny body can tolerate alot of stuff....by the way, has everyone seen the new smileys on CP?

Originally posted by jroo

remember when we were at that girls house, me, you and her. and she was rolling, and you pretended to go to sleep, and she was messing around with me. and you decided that you wanted to go home, and you said that you were gonna walk, it was like 2 in the morning, and your house was like 3 miles away. now, did i let you walk home

This used to happen to me when I was high school. I hated shit like this.

peeright peeleft