Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can't we move the bump, ..., and "bump vs ..." threads to the drama board or somethin

joeg

Originally posted by avalondon3

Ok, I can see the Bump Vs "..." being moved due to the drama, but Bump and "..." have no drama . All u have is Bump and "...". Where is the harm in that?.... Oh and if u dont like seeing them, here is an idea:dont look at them!:)

yeah i agree i mean they two separate threads and are not causing any drama.

i mean its really no big deal

maybe you misunderstood...

I'm tired of going to the ny forum looking for something interesting, and seeing a bunch of threads about nothing when i'm looking for something interesting... I never actually go into the threads... so your "don't look at them" theory doesn't really apply.

Like I said, 1 of them is cute, but theres no point in 3 of the same threads devoted to nothing... I didn't say they had any drama in them... I said "can't we move them to drama OR SOMETHING"... since we don't have a bullshit forum, I figured drama would do.

People shouldn't have to weed out the crap threads from the threads with substance when they click "New York."

Thats all. Don't make it so fucking personal... My "flags" aren't obtrusive and theres plenty of bigger/more obtrusive sigs around... so i'm not entertaining that comment any further.

Originally posted by joeg

maybe you misunderstood...

I'm tired of going to the ny forum looking for something interesting, and seeing a bunch of threads about nothing when i'm looking for something interesting... I never actually go into the threads... so your "don't look at them" theory doesn't really apply.

Like I said, 1 of them is cute, but theres no point in 3 of the same threads devoted to nothing... I didn't say they had any drama in them... I said "can't we move them to drama OR SOMETHING"... since we don't have a bullshit forum, I figured drama would do.

People shouldn't have to weed out the crap threads from the threads with substance when they click "New York."

Thats all. Don't make it so fucking personal... My "flags" aren't obtrusive and theres plenty of bigger/more obtrusive sigs around... so i'm not entertaining that comment any further.

Oh PLease, half the threads here are bullshit. You cant weigh some as more bullshit than others. Not everyone wants to talk about issues like world politics. No one said they were obtusive, just stupid so :tongue:

Originally posted by smokesum

Oh PLease, half the threads here are bullshit. You cant weigh some as more bullshit than others. Not everyone wants to talk about issues like world politics. No one said they were obtusive, just stupid so :tongue:

I felt they were obtrusive, thats why I made the post. Most of the other "bullshit" posts are atleast somewhere vaguely based on something that relates to nyc,music in nyc, or something to that effect. The ones that aren't, don't have 1000-2000 replies and constantly sit at the top of the forum...

I mean, theres always been "bump" threads, but they usually are just a cute novelty that goes away after a week and thats the end of it... just something to make everyone laugh a little.

As Dave mentioned, they are a drain on the resources... and as we all know, CP has been dragging its feet lately, possibly in part due to people constantly hitting those huge threads.

smokesum: relax. I'm not responsible for the demise of those threads... apparently there were many people who shared my view, one of which possibly being the man who runs the show.

I am in fact allowed to voice my opinion.

On a side note: funny you mention being in hell at exit... you couldn't be more right.

So what your saying is bump and ... are the EXIT of cp threads???

:D

• 1 year later...