Ronin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

lol :laugh:

With the chrome fender things and 13' rims that stick out like a foot from the sides of the car cause that shit is so low to the ground?

drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot.... those aint 13' they be 20's;) aight they 10's but i keep them clean:D

No No No you fucking assholes

it's a Gray 82 Corolla with 13" chrome rims, that chrome wheelwell trim, dark purple tinted windows, the obligatory hanging from the rearview PuertoRican mini-flag and Virgin Mary stick-on plastic dash statue....

and a BUMPIN sound system weighing twice as much as the car blasting the most INSANE MERINGUE BEATS 24/7/365

THAT, my friends is a Rican' mobile :D

Originally posted by misk

i love origskeemr......eventhough god kept him in the oven a lil longer than the rest of us!! but really....I LOVE THIS MAN

i also like this...peeright cause it reminds me of my spaniard

rotflmao thats all you think of me as a peeright at least let me remind you of a horse peeing;)

Originally posted by cintron

it's a Gray 82 Corolla with 13" chrome rims, that chrome wheelwell trim, dark purple tinted windows, the obligatory hanging from the rearview PuertoRican mini-flag and Virgin Mary stick-on plastic dash statue....

and a BUMPIN sound system weighing twice as much as the car blasting the most INSANE MERINGUE BEATS 24/7/365

lmao good discription... but you forgot the cd that has the puerto rican flag on it, hangin from the rearview miror:laugh:

97.9 la mega se pega

Originally posted by origskeemr

rotflmao thats all you think of me as a peeright at least let me remind you of a horse peeing;)

please don't make me announce to the board reasons this lil guy reminds me of u and your coffee stained PeEsHiE!!!!!!!

ouch...well just for that comment when Ant gets back we are gunna slap it on your forehead:eek:

aw...i miss him...haha.....but seriously....what a strange yet fond memory i have of that night! LOL........lil double date action so to speak! LOL....but yours was HiCkiSh and mine was incestful! LMAO

NO NO :SHAKES HEAD: YOUR OUTTA CONTROL;)

lol... i can't front... moonie gets all hyped up when shit gets gutta and pita's start throwin down... :grin:

i'm tryin to contain myself... and shit... you talking all gangsta and shit... well damn... it turned me on shawtee... i like that gutta shiat~ :tongue:

lmao good discription... but you forgot the cd that has the puerto rican flag on it, hangin from the rearview miror:laugh:

97.9 la mega se pega

:laugh: :laugh: tooooooooo much!!! :laugh: :laugh:

and im not gonna front. . . since we're mixed the way we are orig, i got both p.r. and g.a. cd's hangin in the hoopride :tongue:

Originally posted by cintron

:laugh: :laugh: Damn what an on point description

Originally posted by djmoonshine

lol... i can't front... moonie gets all hyped up when shit gets gutta and pita's start throwin down... :grin:

i'm tryin to contain myself... and shit... you talking all gangsta and shit... well damn... it turned me on shawtee... i like that gutta shiat~ :tongue:

hehe ;) I told you i was gangsta lol

tooooooooo much!!!

and im not gonna front. . . since we're mixed the way we are orig, i got both p.r. and g.a. cd's hangin in the hoopride

hehe you should see all the multi-colored blankets i have from Guatemala... My pops tries to say they are nice but i make him keep them in the garage lol