Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just love this picture...

xxxpivo

Guest bellaragazza

they may look nice, but they're really annoying.. mine are all scratched because they've fallen on the floor too many times. :(

Originally posted by f0xyminx

wow, you guys are awsome

i wear contacts all the time, but i do wear glasses occasionally, and i always feel so self-concious, made my eve.

yea me too.. i like my glasses, but theyre annoying, so i never want to wear them out... i always wear contacts. maybe ill have to try wearin them out sometimes now that i know i shouldnt be self conscious in them........ :idea:

Originally posted by linabina

yea me too.. i like my glasses, but theyre annoying, so i never want to wear them out... i always wear contacts. maybe ill have to try wearin them out sometimes now that i know i shouldnt be self conscious in them........ :idea:

Wear them in bed with me:D

glasses are extremly sexy on a girl..gives her a look of intelligence and just something about it..i personally dont like those 'emo' (i think they are called) glass's..the thick black rimmed ones..i prefer the small frame light weight looking ones...

but thats just me :)