Clubplanet Nightlife Community

metro thursdays?

Originally posted by scarletpromos

bunka grand opening thursdays -- march 7th with dj john michaels -- totally differnt for bunka -- you wont even feel like your at bunka

Please clarify. does that mean that one would not want to feel like they were in bunka?

Just a question, I want to understand.

just to clarify............musically it will be different......john michaels playes good music and the main room will be curtained in to give it a loungy feel........plenty of couches and candles and nice people........................should i say an intimate night at bunka

Originally posted by kirklop

just to clarify............musically it will be different......john michaels playes good music and the main room will be curtained in to give it a loungy feel........plenty of couches and candles and nice people........................should i say an intimate night at bunka

Not if I can help it K-Lo. If im coming by there is no lounging, no sitting, no bullshit. Bon, Kirk, and Scarlet, get scuba Steve his drinking hat, because its gonna be pure insanity, nice hard beats, plenty of dancing, and dont forget the best ingredient.... plenty of shots for everyone. see ya there the 1st for Green Velvet then the 7th for the new party.

Kosta

Hey Calle, What's wrong with Bunka??? I like it.

Yes Metro Lounge has started up a thursday night college night. It started as a 1 time party, with frats and sorities from wpc, montclair, and ramampo colleges, and it was so successful, we made it a steady night. It turned out really, really good. Last week was our 3rd week and every thursday has been packed to the walls. Even on valentines day. Lots of crazy drink specials, 1 $ drafts all night. Music is a little more commercial than a regular night at metro, but it has been a crazy party. LOTS OF ENERGY! Lots of fun! Now it seems like some of our weekend people are coming.So, to answer you question, college night is every thursday at metro lounge. Come check it out.

Originally posted by kostaP

Not if I can help it K-Lo. If im coming by there is no lounging, no sitting, no bullshit. Bon, Kirk, and Scarlet, get scuba Steve his drinking hat, because its gonna be pure insanity, nice hard beats, plenty of dancing, and dont forget the best ingredient.... plenty of shots for everyone. see ya there the 1st for Green Velvet then the 7th for the new party.

Kosta

Hey Calle, What's wrong with Bunka??? I like it.

I love bunka! Great looking place, beautiful people...I just was wondering what scarlet was trying to say as he/she/it said: "you wont even feel like your at bunka"

Did it mean that one would not want to feel like they were at bunka? I guess Kirk kind of gets the save on this one with his reply. thx Captain!

thursday nights at metro are off the hook but the first night who was that dj did i hear them say dj j.r. he was unbelievable i had so much fun they need to bring him back cause i know he wasnt spinnin last week cause the place wasnt going as insane as the first week when he was there there was girls dancin on the bars thats how insane it was anyway thursdays at metro are insane everyone should be there:eek: :eek:

Lets not even think about starting any drama about comparing djs on "COLLEGE NIGHT" at metro. We are rotating djs. Just know that whoever is spinning at metro will be really good, as always. We will be playing mostley dance / vocals and a little of mainstream hip hop. This party is about drinking and having fun, not comparing djs.

honestly, thursdays are pretty fucking good party, i had alot fun last thursday i will try to get there this thursday a little late though, hopefully i make it in the last hour. its a new good party for thursdays, which is good because i hate the same things that are goin on thursday nights. and its all about the drinking and thats what im all about.:drunk: get the drinks ready george.