Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Utopia/Rapture/Ecstacy/Paradise/Elysium/Pure Unadulterated happiness...

dgmodel

Forever in search for ms.right (or mr.right for you ladies, or whatever it is that youre searching for these days) what makes us so sure we'll ever find her or him??? everyone says fate will take its course or things will work out in the end... Bullshit... maybe some of us are destined to be single... maybe some of us will divorce after being conned into ms. or mr.right... who the fuck knows... but one thing i do know is I'm tired of looking... and through with these stupid games we have to play to find them... why is everyone so hooked on trying to find mr. and ms. right? why do are friends / family members constantly feel that they found him or her for us? why is this entire universe driven on this one notion? we all search for this one person to make us happy when the whole time this quest is whats making us sad... if we just sat back lived our lives and became happy with ourselves i think the rest would fall into place... anybody agree??? i dont know... just babbling...

that has been the story of my life for the past few months, i've stopped looking

if mr. right is gonna come along then so be it, but i'm not gonna make myself miserable when there are plenty of great ppl in my life, ya kno?

but i'm just really lonely is all :cry:

Originally posted by f0xyminx

that has been the story of my life for the past few months, i've stopped looking

if mr. right is gonna come along then so be it, but i'm not gonna make myself miserable when there are plenty of great ppl in my life, ya kno?

but i'm just really lonely is all :cry:

would you like a hug?

here

*hugs the computer screen*

I dunno...in a way I think this is like a hipocritical statement.....but in another way I agree....Some people are destined to lead the single life. And some are just fine with that.

I on the other hand am not one of those people, and will not settle for that life. Since me and my ex broke up a year and a half ago, I felt that single was the way to be...I really liked doing my own thing and being my own person...but lately, I dunno....things have just kind of fallen into a different perspective than before. I don't think of finding Mr. Right as a quest...I think of it more as a beginning....I'm not out there on this mission...and more and more lately the single scene has bored me to tears....

When Mr. (or Ms) right comes along...I think we'll know it.....but as for a cure to an aching heart who wants its happines, or this void in us that needs to be filled....sorry, I have no answer.

Guest danni133

My dear Dgmodel,

I too have thought what you have and I too have resigned to giving up on the crusade for love. I highly doubt just one person in the world is meant for anyone anyway. I prefer just dating, enjoying it, and moving on from there.

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

My dear Dgmodel,

I too have thought what you have and I too have resigned to giving up on the crusade for love. I highly doubt just one person in the world is meant for anyone anyway. I prefer just dating, enjoying it, and moving on from there.

~Danielle

easier said then done...

drapper...