Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Thumbs down to the managment of clubplanet MUST READ

When I wrote this post I truely ment everything i am about to say so dont take it to the heart.

When I first came to clubplanet all this board had to offer was people promoting their parties. Its how this board got started. People would come to find out what was going on in their area and than recommend this site to others. All of the sudden the board is filled with a few thousand people. Now that the boards full you (meaning the managment of clubplanet) try to edit posts delete them move them, and even put ******* whenever i try to put my email in my post ex: ****************@aol.com. This is obsure and unfair without us the people on this board this board wouldnt even exist. Im making a big deal because we helped you out in the beginning yet you take the favor and stab us in the back. Yes a lot of people get pissed when people post their parties but theres new people on this board every day who are not promoters, not djs, and just come on to see what the board is about. Please stop taking this board and making all these new rules the people and I know its not only me are getting pissed. LEAVE THE BOARD ALONE AND FOCUS MORE ON YOU WEBSITE.

I posted someting today about WORLD sat With Roger Sanchez and it had my email in it for more info..you know the deal, well anyway the post i think was DELETED !!! WTF! i cant find it anywhere!!! THATS SOME BULLSHIT!!!! Does Anyone know why it has been deleted or moved or something??

Originally posted by binoyshah

I posted someting today about WORLD sat With Roger Sanchez and it had my email in it for more info..you know the deal, well anyway the post i think was DELETED !!! WTF! i cant find it anywhere!!! THATS SOME BULLSHIT!!!! Does Anyone know why it has been deleted or moved or something??

I did not delete it. JBR?

Roger Sanchez is at World this Sat.? Info. please...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81769