Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crossroads For An Oscar~!

atomicapples

Originally posted by marcid21

DICKSMACK...I WANNA SEE THAT!

I can't believe it scored #2 over the weekend.....I wanna see it now...

Why the fuck would anyone wanna see that movie. Shit the girl can't sing let alone act:laugh: Sorry, that looks like the dumbest movie out. Apples why did u see that? Are you ok?:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why the fuck would anyone wanna see that movie. Shit the girl can't sing let alone act:laugh: Sorry, that looks like the dumbest movie out. Apples why did u see that? Are you ok?:confused:

yeah i agree, whenever i see a commercial for that movie im like ok who the fuck is gonna waste their money to go see that.

I give Britney Spears credit...having 3 skin colors, sounding like a ditsy cheerleading when she talks, her eyes are a mile apart.. , AND not being able to sing and act but still being so successful that's skill!

that was my post from the NY board....so I think Britney deserves and oscar for that...!

Originally posted by sassa

Even if it was the last fucking movie to ever be put out, I will never see that movie...it looks like a piece of shit even from the previews...and come on...if Britney acts as well as she can sing,then it's already tanked.

never say never

i thought i'd never see charlie's angels and last week at my abuelita's house WHAM!!!i saw the most shitty waste of film ever

anyways britney is not an actress..she's a performer and the movie sounds more like a photo shoot with a bunch of wasted words thrown in