Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why?

atomicapples

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

why is no one reading my post..

am i that wierd?

To be honest, I almost never click on your threads cause you guys post sooo much. most people dont start a thread when they see a blue car or see a tree... does anyone get my point... hello is this thing on?

Originally posted by gabo

To be honest, I almost never click on your threads cause you guys post sooo much. most people dont start a thread when they see a blue car or see a tree... does anyone get my point... hello is this thing on?

who cares if we post too muhc

we are the people who keep the place happenning

by saying "you guys" i assume youre lumping me into that category... however i beg to differ... Most of my post have some substance and may not be 100% sex related but definatley relating to LIFE and Dating... outside of that its just the rantings and ravings of a mad man... but just dont want to be lumped into the group of "Senseless" "Random" poster... Rumor has it noone really responds to mine because I dont exist and 'till I do they wont respond... or something like that... oh well... they're loss.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

who cares if we post too muhc

we are the people who keep the place happenning

sorry dg I didnt mean to say you guys.

apples, now you are saying who cares if you post too much... before you were wondering why no one reads your threads.

you prob have like 20 threads on one page, and I people arent gonna read everyone... only the ones that catch their eye.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

<~~~~ *In walks Midget Digit...*

Gabo....leave him alone! :mad:...stop flexing those moderator muscles...

Apples can be damn entertaining!

flexing my moderator muscles...:rolleyes:

I wasnt picking on him at all. he asked why nobody reads his threads. I am not telling him to stop or what to post. he asked and I voiced my opinion, It has nothing to do with me being a moderator.

I think his posts are funny as well.

flexing my moderator muscles...:rolleyes:

I wasnt picking on him at all. he asked why nobody reads his threads. I am not telling him to stop or what to post. he asked and I voiced my opinion, It has nothing to do with me being a moderator.

I think his posts are funny as well.

I was teasing sugar bugger!

let's :hump: