Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
avalondon3

Attn:Dave..You really are a cool guy!

I am sorry for causing hell before with the "..." and bump threads. Its nice to know that u never took offense to what we said and that u helped revive the Bump and "..." craze with our own special board!

You're a good guy no matter what other people may say!:)

Originally posted by slyonspromos

avalon finally your starting to realize that you have to really kiss ass to get your posts on this board without getting them deleted when dave sees that post hell never erase anything off your posts again :)

Are you EVEN reading my posts? It seems useless, since I said many times I DID NOT delete any promotional posts at ALL.

HOPE that is CLEAR enough for you.

Its not about kissing ass...I call em like I see em. Do i think deleting the bump and "..." was wrong, yes. But, I also appreciate the fact that Dave accomidated the ones that bitched the most about our threads getting deleted. If dave really wanted to be a dick, he could have banned us all and said to hell with them, but he didnt. He gave some of our posts back and created a special forum where we can Bump and "..." all day long...He was nice to me so its only fair that I return the favor..

Originally posted by avalondon3

Its not about kissing ass...I call em like I see em. Do i think deleting the bump and "..." was wrong, yes. But, I also appreciate the fact that Dave accomidated the ones that bitched the most about our threads getting deleted. If dave really wanted to be a dick, he could have banned us all and said to hell with them, but he didnt. He gave some of our posts back and created a special forum where we can Bump and "..." all day long...He was nice to me so its only fair that I return the favor..

maybe we could buy him a purple blazer or something