Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"..."

glowgrlnyc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Funniest thing was, trying to explain to my friends about what happened yesterday about the "..." Thread being Deleted and how upset I was and about the post # decrease.....do you wanna know HOW STUPID I soUNDED when I was exPLaiNing this???? You try explaing the "..." Thread to people that dont even have a clue what Message Boards are...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

The Funniest thing was, trying to explain to my friends about what happened yesterday about the "..." Thread being Deleted and how upset I was and about the post # decrease.....do you wanna know HOW STUPID I soUNDED when I was exPLaiNing this???? You try explaing the "..." Thread to people that dont even have a clue what Message Boards are...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, I've tried....my friends just look at me like a huge comp dork....Nevermind trying to explain how I've met someone in person from here...:rolleyes:

You JusT read My MiND...:laugh:

Boy do us "..." think aLiKE;)

i mean its only fair right? :tongue:

i don't know, i am still :woah:

this is crazy. everyone on the board last night was yelling at cp being all about just money then they just gave us a forum so we shut up

what exactly do u do as a moderator? any priveledges?

well on elite fitness we have the power to move, delete, edit, and lock posts. there is a special forum for just the moderators and there are places that we get to see for free on that site that others would have to pay for. we also get a discount on supplements like protein that the site sells.

not really sure what they do here but we can atleast get our names on the top of the forum with the rest of the guys

Originally posted by o-jay®

LoL, ditto. I've also been listening to a lot of old school trance lately, particular Brainbug - Rain & Nightmare -- love those songs. :cool:

-Juice :afro:

Hell yeah Juice baby....:tongue:

I dunno though...I love Nightmare, but the crowd and shit in it sounds so f'n fake.....I wanna laugh everytime I hear em'....

:laugh: