Clubplanet Nightlife Community

women

gr8abs

Tell me something I've wondered about........................why is it some women are loose as hell during sex, and others are always tight even after having kids????? I always assumed it had to do with working out and keeping fit, but, my current "sig. other" does not work out, never has, is my age, has 2 kids, and is always tight as hell! My last "friend" worked out at the same gym as I do regularly, was some 4 years younger than me, no kids ever, and was just a sloppy, loose, mess!

Like I said, I've noticed this for quite some time with various "friends" through the years, but, the last few really have things messed up for my conclusions on the matter...............

Hope this isn't to "out there".......................just thought about this after last night and remembered this forum and thought someone might have some insight...................;)

Good point, but, I'm not going to get into a "size" thing because according to statistics, most adult men are within 1.5" of each other so that gives little varience. If your read what I'm pondering too, it actually makes little sense under the circumstances I gave.............most of the women I've dated in my entire life have been about the same general size...............5'5" - 5'7" and not more than 120lbs., but, the part in question varies much more in women of the same stature than it ever does in men...................especially under the circumstances I gave!;)

I'm afraid most of you will think this is just a stupid question, but, I'm genuinely curious as to why, and if there is a reason...........

The answer is still basically the same... first of all, there is a greater variation in penis size than 1.5 inches... I'm pretty sure all of the women in here will agree, lol... Perhaps there seems to be a greater difference in women is because we do have some control over it... I mean we can squeeze our muscles to make it tighter, there's not much you boys can do to make it look any bigger.