Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Past Saturday @ World Was Empty

trifecta

WHY WAS MY LAST POST ERASED? THIS IS A FACT THE PARTY ONLY DID ABOUT 500 PEOPLE PAID LAST SATURDAY. MY PREDICTION IS THE PARTY WILL ONLY LAST TWO MORE WEEKS. ARE YOU NOT ALLOWED TO POST PREDICTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE? FREEDOM TO POST MY OPINION IS WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS ABOUT, GUESS NOT.

Originally posted by trifecta

WHY WAS MY LAST POST ERASED? THIS IS A FACT THE PARTY ONLY DID ABOUT 500 PEOPLE PAID LAST SATURDAY. MY PREDICTION IS THE PARTY WILL ONLY LAST TWO MORE WEEKS. ARE YOU NOT ALLOWED TO POST PREDICTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE? FREEDOM TO POST MY OPINION IS WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS ABOUT, GUESS NOT.

THEY ONLY DID 500 PEOPLE ON SATURDAY CAUSE THEY HAD DT &DD ON SUNDAY.

You're not posting your opinion. You're posting some hidden agenda you have against the party at World.

Originally posted by DaVe

You're not posting your opinion. You're posting some hidden agenda you have against the party at World.

i saw the title of this thread n then i saw who started it...n i laughed...i remember this is the same guy, trifecta, who posted how he is gonna b the tru voice, posting the truth about parties...blah blah blah..but it seems like every post he makes its about world...do u think we're that stupid? give up already

Originally posted by clubbincutie

i saw the title of this thread n then i saw who started it...n i laughed...i remember this is the same guy, trifecta, who posted how he is gonna b the tru voice, posting the truth about parties...blah blah blah..but it seems like every post he makes its about world...do u think we're that stupid? give up already

LOSER!

LOSER!

oooh that hurt...why dont u just focus on whatever club u work for? was it roxy? i cant remember what u said..anyway, im sure most would agree here, that ur opionions or wutever u want to call them, are just pathetic and completely biased..so shut up..no one wants to hear u.

Originally posted by clubbincutie

oooh that hurt...why dont u just focus on whatever club u work for? was it roxy? i cant remember what u said..anyway, im sure most would agree here, that ur opionions or wutever u want to call them, are just pathetic and completely biased..so shut up..no one wants to hear u.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: