Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help -- WMC 2002 -- Drugs

ohm

So i am going to the WMC in Miami and i need a way to bring my drugs. and i do not feel comfortable sneaking it on the plane with me or in my luggage. Here what i need to bring about a a 1/2 oz of chronic and 25 pills. So here's what i thought. A friend of my has a vacuum sealer and i was thinking about sealing the weed and pills. Cutting out the middle of a book, sealing the drugs in the book and overnighting the package to a friends hotel room. So my question is, when you overnight something, does it get x rayed, drug sniffing dogs, in other words how safe would you feel with this plan. Any info

would be helpful. Thanks.

Originally posted by ohm

So i am going to the WMC in Miami and i need a way to bring my drugs. and i do not feel comfortable sneaking it on the plane with me or in my luggage. Here what i need to bring about a a 1/2 oz of chronic and 25 pills. So here's what i thought. A friend of my has a vacuum sealer and i was thinking about sealing the weed and pills. Cutting out the middle of a book, sealing the drugs in the book and overnighting the package to a friends hotel room. So my question is, when you overnight something, does it get x rayed, drug sniffing dogs, in other words how safe would you feel with this plan. Any info

would be helpful. Thanks.

its a fuckin public board ...

Give it to me and I'll drive down to Miami and meet you up there. I promise.....:spin::roll::spin2:

Seriously though, I know some friends that have done that before and they made out fine. But 25 pills??? Thats too big of a risk. Although I have heard that if the postal service intercepts any mail containing drugs they just destroy it and the recieving address just gets notified by them. I don't know how true that is though.

For a safer method, you can return address your package to a falsified name, that way if any shit goes down, you can claim you and your friend have no clue... more than likely, though, you'll be fine. The planes a safe way of transportation too... not for the faint of heart, but as long as you're not dealing with an international airport, you're not in too bad of a position.

Good Luck, man, see you there!

Originally posted by momadance

you do realize that if some government official wanted to, they can see a post like this, get your IP #, see who you are, and know exactly what package to look for, or what flight you will be on.

guess someone isnt going 'for the music'

Not for nothing, man, but if you're in it 'for the music', then why are you in the substances section of the message board. I wouldn't start throwing stones until you get that glass replaced.

Posted: February 21, 2002 9:21 PM

MIAMI (AP) -- An 81-year-old woman who arrived in court Thursday in a wheelchair plotted to smuggle 9,931 doses of ecstasy in her luggage on a flight from London, authorities charged.

Stella Carla Bonanomi Michetti spoke to U.S. Magistrate Judge Ted Bandstra through an Italian interpreter as he accepted an agreement between lawyers setting bail for her and a companion at $250,000 each.

Attorneys were appointed for Michetti and Hans Hirschi, 56, who said he owned a failed restaurant in the Dominican Republic.

He told customs inspectors when they arrived Wednesday on a British Airways flight that they were traveling together.

Tablets of the party drug were found wrapped around books in their bags, Customs Service agent Alicia Vereen wrote in a criminal complaint against them. Hirschi's bag held 5,630 tablets for a combined weight of nearly 7 pounds.

In response to questions to determine whether she could hire her own attorney, Michetti said she owns two rental houses "until I die" in Italy but had no estimate of their value.

Hirschi, who listened to the hearing through a German interpreter, said he had about $1,400 in a U.S. account but virtually nothing besides a pickup truck in the Dominican Republic.

Elderly drug couriers are relatively rare. A 72-year-old tailor from New York was charged last March with bringing 61,691 ecstasy tablets with him on a flight from Paris to Miami.

(Copyright 2002 by the Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

You shouldn't have much problem if you check them in your luggage in a asprin bottle or something, they only use drug dogs on international flights.

If you are going to mail them, at least dont use the usps, us UPS or something. Mail Fraud is another fellony.

And the USPS has been known to get with the local cops and wait for delivery and then bust your ass.

BTW Look me up for conference, Ill show ya around some night.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by shroomy

BTW Look me up for conference, Ill show ya around some night.

Now, now Shroomy... stop beating around the bush and just ask the kid for some of his head stash!!! Hehe! Just kidding! :laugh:

Shroomy's definitely someone to hook up with down here 'cuz he's got all the hook-ups ... We call him the Cruise Director on the Miami board!

O.K.... hows this... seal the pills and weed in an airtight glass jar.... hollow out the inside of a big candle... put the glass jar in the candle and remelt the wax. Make sure it's one of those nice 10" candles that has A LOT of aroma to it!!! And either ship it or put it in your suitcase gift wrapped. Better off mailing it UPS Next Day Priority 1.

Never done that before... for a living...... :rolleyes::eek:

Originally posted by individual

Not for nothing, man, but if you're in it 'for the music', then why are you in the substances section of the message board. I wouldn't start throwing stones until you get that glass replaced.

hehehe :tongue: