Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fucker

atomicapples

Client stated that his laptop was stolen over the weekend. He will file a report with the Riverhead police. Client needs either desktop or laptop asap as he is unable to do any work at this time.

read this crap???

people should lock their machines in the dock so my work will be alot easier... no i got to image a machine and redo every little fucking thing... no where am i going to find a machine for him???

fuck VP's are never happy.. maybe i'll give him one of these crappy dell c600's on my desk... i have so many of them but they all broken so how, here and there...

Originally posted by atomicapples

Client stated that his laptop was stolen over the weekend. He will file a report with the Riverhead police. Client needs either desktop or laptop asap as he is unable to do any work at this time.

read this crap???

people should lock their machines in the dock so my work will be alot easier... no i got to image a machine and redo every little fucking thing... no where am i going to find a machine for him???

fuck VP's are never happy.. maybe i'll give him one of these crappy dell c600's on my desk... i have so many of them but they all broken so how, here and there...

My heart aches for you.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

This is so sex related it's turning me on...

Where is LickmyLipz??? I'm gonna sick her on ya!!!!

this thread has me so horny!!

Guest gabo

;) ;) ...very tempting :tongue:....Just make sure you have a dial up, no DSL or cable or highspeed crap!

oh don't you worry honey, I have the slowest dial up ever! and my modem just keeps on going and going!

wait a min, are we still talking about computers....... cause i am.

Guest gabo

:confused: Did it seem like I was talking about something else? :confused:

you never know. some people cant tell the difference between sex talk and computers...:tongue: