Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
manmeat

Hello Fellow Sex-aholics

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm doin just fine babe, will ya spank me now?;) haha

Absolutely...spanking is in order. Now the question is what do you want me to spank you with.

My manmeat is always a favorite choice of tool.

Manmeat's is here to the rescue.....What can I help you with ladies this fine day?

Our special of the day is a nice prime cut of manmeat...cooked perfectly to your specification.

Would you like the cream sauce on the side or all over? ;)

Originally posted by manmeat

Manmeat's is here to the rescue.....What can I help you with ladies this fine day?

Would you like the cream sauce on the side or all over? ;)

Well ummm....you can help me with this~~> :hump:

And I perfer extra cream sauce all over...:tongue:

Ladies you'll be glad to know that MY SPECIAL SAUCE is low in calorie and high in protein.

So you can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Taste test anyone?

hmmm... marci should we take him up on this offer..

sounds kinda sweet..;):tongue:

Ladies you'll be glad to know that MY SPECIAL SAUCE is low in calorie and high in protein.

So you can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Taste test anyone?

oh oh...ME! ME!

* raising hand like a pre-pubescent school girl who has to tinkle really bad*

peeleft peeright

Originally posted by marcid21

GET YOUR OWN BAG!!!!! :rolleyes::mad:

Ladies....ladies....there's plenty on manmeat to go around. In fact, I can feed at least 3 other fine honeys with one serving of my SPECIAL CREAM SAUCE....there's plenty for everyone.

And after I served my SPECIAL CREAM SAUCE....in about 30 minutes I have a fresh batch to serve again, if need be. ;)

Ladies....ladies....there's plenty on manmeat to go around. In fact, I can feed at least 3 other fine honeys with one serving of my SPECIAL CREAM SAUCE....there's plenty for everyone.

And after I served my SPECIAL CREAM SAUCE....in about 30 minutes I have a fresh batch to serve again, if need be. ;)

:confused: Can't decide which batch I want dibs on......:confused:

:idea: How bout I help out with em' all!?!?!?!!?

Guest danni133

You KNOW my horny self has to get in on this!

~Danielle

No cat fights....hmmmm...on second thought go for it....

I will make sure to give you ladies a slab of my freshly cut manmeat after a wild cat fight....because I know how you fine ladies will be hungry afterwards.

Tonight special CREAM SAUCE will have a hint of white vanilla flavoring to compliment a finely cut of my manmeat.

My huge balls will then be covered with white chocolate for you ladies to nibble on. Very good dessert after consuming massive amount of my CREAM SAUCE ;)

No cat fights....hmmmm...on second thought go for it....

I will make sure to give you ladies a slab of my freshly cut manmeat after a wild cat fight....because I know how you fine ladies will be hungry afterwards.

Tonight special CREAM SAUCE will have a hint of white vanilla flavoring to compliment a finely cut of my manmeat.

My huge balls will then be covered with white chocolate for you ladies to nibble on. Very good dessert after consuming massive amount of my CREAM SAUCE ;)

It's all good MANMEAT.....I'm just joking....

PS...can you please stop with the culinary talk it's kinda annoying...Just hand over the MANMEAT and zip it!:hump:

Originally posted by marcid21

PS...can you please stop with the culinary talk it's kinda annoying...Just hand over the MANMEAT and zip it!:hump:

FINE....bend over beeyotch so I can fuck you like a dog in heat. :mad: