Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed@ Buzz, 4/14

crank47

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess this topic is good enough and well if it's true down right freakin.......(well no words can describe it...) :D So I finally posted something. They're also going to be in NYC April 5th and 6th:confused: 2 days??? Whatever, Sounds good to me.......

Now, quit pickin on poor Scratch and JRoo is entitled to do whatever the kid wants to do....... that's about all I got to say about that.

Oh, yeah...... nice to meet y'all on Sat.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Well I guess this topic is good enough and well if it's true down right freakin.......(well no words can describe it...) :D So I finally posted something. They're also going to be in NYC April 5th and 6th:confused: 2 days??? Whatever, Sounds good to me.......

Now, quit pickin on poor Scratch and JRoo is entitled to do whatever the kid wants to do....... that's about all I got to say about that.

Hehe..the man, the legend! Welcome aboard, son!

S&D will also be at the Electric Factory in Philly on 3/30 and I heard in Pittsburgh on 4/9. I was going to go to one of those shows, but why travel when I can enjoy them here in the comfort of my own home...I mean @ Buzz! :D

I was ther on Saturday, but dont recall meeting you, or maybe I know you but have no idea its you, whop ever you are.

:blown: OK I'm a dumbass!!!! Should have read a little more carefully....... When do the tix go on sale????

Vic, I was in your car on the ride back to M's.... sat on the left side

Perhaps I should post under a diff name, something you all would remember since Melan... calls me it all the damn time!!!!

Like I said Vic perhaps I should change the name........ :D

Taking requests....... Maybe that's not such a good idea..... :idea:

but now we know who you are, although Mr. Rico-Suave would be a money screen name :D

and if you can find an avatar of Gerardo and or take a pic and shrink it, it would be funny as sh*t

I still don't know who Suave is, but I wasn't there this past weekend. It'll be cool to have S&D even on a Sunday since I don't have any classes until late afternoon on Monday anyway. And no one was picking on Scratch. It was all sincere admiration (being voiced over and over again because we knew it would embarass her).

S&D and then the Chemical Brothers the following day? The Chem Bros never tour...............insane! Okay, If I don't blow 2k during Conference I'm totally coming up! Anyone wanna give me a place to stay? *LOL :D

Where is everyone getting the S&D tour dates from?

Like I said Vic perhaps I should change the name........ :D

Taking requests....... Maybe that's not such a good idea..... :idea:

You do realize we'll just call you Rico Suave from now on. :D

Anyone put together the next couple months in DC:

3/1 Carl Cox, DJ Rap, Dieselboy

3/2 Armin Van Buuren

3/8 Charles Feelgood, Virus crew (Ed Rush, Optical, Ryme Tyme)

3/15 Aphrodite

3/16 George Acosta

3/20 Pre-WMC party: Nick Warren, Anthony Pappa, Sander Kleinenberg

3/22 Jody (Way Out West), Tall Paul, Smalls

3/29 Deep Dish

4/5 Scott Henry, DJ Dan

4/6 Ferry Corsten

4/12 Sandra Collins, Max Graham

4/13 Kimball Collins

4/14 Sasha and John Digweed

4/15 Chemical Brothers

4/27 Ultraworld/Buzzlife present Odessey (maybe Danny Howells?)

:blown: Yeah Vic I figured you'd all call me that, can't get away from it, that and the fact that y'all can't spell the last name :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Better ask Malanee why...... I'm staying out of it....

Don't worry Kuro I know YOU were kiddin, as was everyone else, but she is a LITTLE sensitive about such stuff..... hell I can't compliment the girl anytime without getting majoy blushin.... Once again, I'll intro myself this Fri or Sat at M's place.......

:blown: Yeah Vic I figured you'd all call me that, can't get away from it, that and the fact that y'all can't spell the last name :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i'm the one that everyone says wear roayl blue thongs and most say unkind words about me a nd shady...sniff*sniff* :D

Figured Malanee's wonderfully posted words would have been a BIG clue...... Then again.........

Yeah no thongs for me Vic..... just Malanee terrorizing my ass all day long.....hmmmm better rephrase that before she reads it :D

I mean.....uhhhh..... Malanee being nice and stuff......

Anyways, there is a bunch of us planning on hittin S&D in NYC and since they're comin here.......no more philly

Figured Malanee's wonderfully posted words would have been a BIG clue...... Then again.........

Yeah no thongs for me Vic..... just Malanee terrorizing my ass all day long.....hmmmm better rephrase that before she reads it :D

I mean.....uhhhh..... Malanee being nice and stuff......

Anyways, there is a bunch of us planning on hittin S&D in NYC and since they're comin here.......no more philly

anyone thinking about Carl Cox on teh 2nd in NYC...he's with...I cant recall who else is going to be with him that night there....oh, Ritchie Hawtin and Eric Morillo