Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed@ Buzz, 4/14

crank47

Originally posted by sauvee88

Figured Malanee's wonderfully posted words would have been a BIG clue...... Then again.........

Yeah no thongs for me Vic..... just Malanee terrorizing my ass all day long.....hmmmm better rephrase that before she reads it :D

I mean.....uhhhh..... Malanee being nice and stuff......

Anyways, there is a bunch of us planning on hittin S&D in NYC and since they're comin here.......no more philly

actually I just emailed Malanee and asked... :rolleyes:

as for NYC, I wouldn't mind seeing them up there too, but it depends what venue they're at.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crank47

as for NYC, I wouldn't mind seeing them up there too, but it depends what venue they're at.

I heard when S&D spun @Ciprianni's last November the venue left a lot of people wanting their money back. Apparently it was too large, and even the Phazon crew couldn't pull the sound together????

When is Glowbana opening? It's supposed to be NYC's new superclub?

Originally posted by crank47

actually I just emailed Malanee and asked... :rolleyes:

c'mon crank admit it you wnat it to be at SF and then have JP go on dj'ing for his usual 48 hour set...and it gives you a chance to take of your shirt at the club like you always talk about :D

Originally posted by vicman

c'mon crank admit it you wnat it to be at SF and then have JP go on dj'ing for his usual 48 hour set...and it gives you a chance to take of your shirt at the club like you always talk about :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn Vic, you know me too well!

Originally posted by joeygk

I heard when S&D spun @Ciprianni's last November the venue left a lot of people wanting their money back. Apparently it was too large, and even the Phazon crew couldn't pull the sound together????

When is Glowbana opening? It's supposed to be NYC's new superclub?

i went to that show, the sound left someting to be desired because of teh high ceilings of Cipriani's but their mucic selection was prime and the vaulted ceilings of the place made it possible to have a better than usual light show.

Good vibe, and not an industrial amount of cracked out kids everywhere.

:blown: OK I'm a dumbass!!!! Should have read a little more carefully....... When do the tix go on sale????

Vic, I was in your car on the ride back to M's.... sat on the left side

Perhaps I should post under a diff name, something you all would remember since Melan... calls me it all the damn time!!!!

Umm... did you deliberately misspell the word suave or am I too slow to get the meaning behind it.. :confused: :confused:

Umm... did you deliberately misspell the word suave or am I too slow to get the meaning behind it..

No, it's my last name......... spelled Sauve with an accent on the end "e"

But if you don't look at it correctly you'll pronounce it like Suave... the spanish/mex way of saying it..... not the french....

Thus, people have been calling me that for a LONG time :rolleyes:

Hey Crank, stay out of my fun with yo chic!!! :D

No gangin up on me hear.......

No, it's my last name......... spelled Sauve with an accent on the end "e"

But if you don't look at it correctly you'll pronounce it like Suave... the spanish/mex way of saying it..... not the french....

Thus, people have been calling me that for a LONG time :rolleyes:

ahhh.. okay.. I knew there was something more to the story. Anyway, HI!! :D

Originally posted by vicman

thats Gerardo, i thought you thought he was hot, unless were talking of different Gerardo's...I think he cut his hair now and actually was the one that got Ricky Martin signed to his record company

Yeah.. that's the one:rolleyes: . Actually, I liked him better with no shirt ... :tongue:

Ughhhh... I wanna go home .. I'm sooo sleepy but have so much crap to do here at work... and why do I keep posting :confused::mad:

I think Diggers spun here a couple of years ago, but hasn't been back since then :(

Sasha was just here over Christmas, but was REALLY sick and ended up playing for like 2 hrs or something..... don't know missed it.... I was in FL

Thanks y'all for bein so nice..... some time though the love affair will have to end........ wonder when that will be :D

Sasha was just here over Christmas, but was REALLY sick and ended up playing for like 2 hrs or something..... don't know missed it.... I was in FL

Sasha was really sick when he was here? I didn't know that. That would change my impression of his set, which I enjoyed anyway. He went on right at 2 with the Brancaccio and Aisher remix of Bjork - All is Full of Love and spun till 6.

I think Diggers spun here a couple of years ago, but hasn't been back since then :(

Thanks y'all for bein so nice..... some time though the love affair will have to end........ wonder when that will be :D

I remember sasha during xmas..I couldn't go. Didn't mind though cause I caught a sick set at space in ibiza this past summer. Its diggers i've been waiting on :)

I don't think I met you this weekend, maybe next time.

From what I heard he was really sick..... but came out anyways... props to the man for playing sick.....

Glad they're comin here though since I missed them in NYC by like 2.5 months....... still have yet to see them..... and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than goin to London, though perhaps not as fun :D

I don't think I met you this weekend, maybe next time.

Lets see if this quote thing works..... still figuring everything out :D

OK, for the people that were at Malanee's postparty..... I was on the floor, came in with Vicman and A1WAVE..... chilled next to crank and left when my charriot turned into a pumpkin :D (Malanee, did ya like that???) I was wearin a dark red colored shirt.....

I've been wanting to check out london for years.

Never been??? I love London..... if someone would pay me enough money I'd move in a heartbeat!!!!! For some strange reason some people don't like it.....don't know what their problem is...

S'OK...... I don't remember exactly what you look like either, since I didn't have a conversation with anyone but the people I knew.... Have to meet some other time, like when you're around. Malanee's place is always an easy place to find me..... she'd KILL me if I didn't show :blown:

Space is supposed to be the best place in Miami.... spent some time in FL check it out http://www.clubspace.com/