Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed@ Buzz, 4/14

crank47

He was really sick and throwing up in his room before he came on.

Wow thats pretty bad, makes me like him even more knowing that he was still willing throw down a four hr set, what a guy!

Sauvee the only part of london i've seen is heathrow, like 10 times! My girlfriend lived there and loved it, been waiting for her to go back so she can show me around but hasn't. I don't care to wait anymore I just wanna go!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care to wait anymore I just wanna go!

Yeah!!!!! Me too!!!!!! Just don't have the funds right now to go.... :(

Just moved into an expensive apt..... so things will have to wait for a while.......

But Sasha and Diggers are ON!!!!!

Crank, when to tix go on sale??????

Originally posted by malanee

Sasha was here Dec. 26th. He was really sick and throwing up in his room before he came on. That's why he was late. I got to carry his records out and he looked pretty bad!

If he was that sick but still dropped a nice 4 hour set then he gets mad respect. I had a good time that night (other than the whole woman drama thing).

mes amis

sauve, you're here now? :)

anyways, i'm DEFINITELY planning my next trip back to dc (the next one after this upcoming one, i mean) around snd. but why is this on a sun? although truthfully, if it'll help cut down on the crowds, then i'm all about it. ACK!!! can't wait

jittersjittersjitters (remember ravermania? :) )

ps sauve, you coming to ny this weekend?

Originally posted by sauvee88

Yeah!!!!! Me too!!!!!! Just don't have the funds right now to go.... :(

Just moved into an expensive apt..... so things will have to wait for a while.......

But Sasha and Diggers are ON!!!!!

Crank, when to tix go on sale??????

Tixs go on sale the weekend of honeydew through Ticketmaster, exact date not set yet.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Now, quit pickin on poor Scratch and JRoo is entitled to do whatever the kid wants to do....... that's about all I got to say about that.

Oh, yeah...... nice to meet y'all on Sat.

word, and i didnt even do anything. did i meet you on saturday? we really do need to go with the name tags.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

I've got a suggestion! Princess #1 and then Jroo can change his to Princess #2!!!! :laugh:

princess #2!!!!????? i didnt think that "delicate flowers" could talk, more like a venus fly trap!

Guest jroo

word, i should have read all the posts before i posted, i know who you are now. hey check your pm's ive got some dish on malanee. :) all good shit.

any way, im glad that almost everyone is excited for S&D coming to DC, from what everyone says Digwed hadproblems the last time he was here and thatwhy he hadnt returned in 2+ years.

the stuff about Sasha being sick when he was here is som,ething that everyone says happened, but I agree with Kuro, if he spun that track selection when he was sick, imagine what he does when he isnt sick.

I dunno I really think that Buzz is benefiting enourmously from Twilo being shut down last year, were getting better and better names more frequently now. What do yoiu all think?

As for London, hell, I'll go.

Guest jroo

its ok, i'll hold down the fort. i dont think that she can get to my work, so i'll wait here until you come back, she cant handle both of us at once, but i dont want to chance her picking us apart one on one.