Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA & DEGWEED coming to world...

This week Roger Sanchez will play a great night away, we expect a lot of people to show up. A week after we expect a FULL HOUSE for DJ SCRIBBLE and the following week GEORGE ACOSTA will come back from Miami for another super performance. After that week we are now confirming the following events: DJ HEX HECKTOR, DJ TONY DRAPER, SASHA & DEGWEED, and more.

Originally posted by maxx330

DJ HEX HECKTOR, DJ TONY DRAPER, SASHA & DEGWEED, and more.

hey, Sasha and Diggers are in some great company. they get to play in the same venue as greats like Draper and Hex Hector. looks like things are looking up for Sasha and John's careers.

but on a serious note, does anyone know if this is true???? sasha and john are FINALLY coming back to the city??? my leg just started twitching in anticipation. but why world?? why cant they do like hammerstine ballroom or something. sometihng big with a big dancefloor, not that shitty shitty venue world.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

but on a serious note, does anyone know if this is true???? sasha and john are FINALLY coming back to the city??? my leg just started twitching in anticipation. but why world?? why cant they do like hammerstine ballroom or something. sometihng big with a big dancefloor, not that shitty shitty venue world.

its looking very optmistic....

im psyched !

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

hey, Sasha and Diggers are in some great company. they get to play in the same venue as greats like Draper and Hex Hector. looks like things are looking up for Sasha and John's careers.

never gonna happen

Originally posted by maxx330

I just received an email telling me that Sasha & Degweed will be coming to World withing the next 2-3 months. The big plus to this is that the email also says that World will be upgrading there sound system. :idea:

here is another email to believe...

never fuckin happin!

ya know... this is all in good fun and all, but imagine what an outsider who just happens to visit the site and take a look at this thread will think about everybody yellin for Draper.

looks kind of funny from the side.

:laugh:

so does anybody have any REAL rumors (no its not an oxymoron) about S&D comin back???? i was kind of dissapointed at Cipriani's, so i'm waiting for the gruesome twosome to amaze me as they did in the old days.

thats why one of there NY area dates has already been anounced 4/2/02 in rochester tickets available March 2 $35-40 very doubtful they will fit at world even if they did show up there I would never

the world does nothing postive for the scene they are all about the benjamins