Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Think Of Killing Yourself???

aboyfrombklyn

Bro i know how you feel, don't its not worth it.

I felt like that when i broke up with my girl, that i was in love with.

I wanted to kill myself, but the realized that, you can always find

another girl, it will take time. I'm goin threw the same shit you're goin threw right now:blank:

i think that thought goes through everyones head at one time or another...does with mine sometimes..but like someone else said my family and friends dont deserve that shit and plus we are all young and have many many years ahead of us...that and im to lazy to kill myself ;)

:D

if you're in a relationship that is making you unhappy, or makes you worry.

get out now, it hurts and you think you can't live without her, but you'll get threw it. i'm goin threw it and i'm getting better but atleast i'm happier then when i was in a relationship. Keep you head up and don't let the girl put you down:blank:

Originally posted by kingartur

if you're in a relationship that is making you unhappy, or makes you worry.

get out now, it hurts and you think you can't live without her, but you'll get threw it. i'm goin threw it and i'm getting better but atleast i'm happier then when i was in a relationship. Keep you head up and don't let the girl put you down:blank:

. . . I think its better to become so aquainted . . so disgustingly intimate . . . with solitude . . . . that it allows you to understand it, love it and function in it at a level of clarity that you never thought possible . . .

. . . 'cause then it becomes a level of existence where you can objectively guage how worthy the people who enter into your sphere of influence are of your time . . .

. . . and when those people leave, as they invariably do , you will not feel the pain of loss . . .

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I know. Sometimes you just have to say it and hear from people to feel better. Thank you.

hey man, I'm glad you feel like you got a little support here, but you also might want to think about talking with someone who is a pro.

I've been through some crazey shit in my life and in those times talking with someone helped me out.

Thats a pretty heavy topic you bought up and it should never be taken lightly, which I'm glad to see that everyone here was cool about it and offered support. :)

please take care and know that we have all hit bottom at one point or another. Good news about hitting bottom, only place to go is up!

good luck

-pepper k

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I do.

:worry2: what is this?! dont make me come home and find your ass...!!!!~ :mad:

doesnt matter how bad things get... there is always a bright spot... everyone goes through dark times... it's a part of life... it only makes the good times all the more brighter...

don't keep me up here worryin about you... :( im me or something... if you don't, i'll be forced to stick my moon in your face!!! ~ *some punishment*... hehe... :D

Originally posted by misk

i think about killing other people on a daily basis

I would but I wouldnt' make a good prison bitch.

You can't let problems get to you at such a young age, you should use these difficulties to make you stronger.