Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami

cocomama

There are going to be so many good shows! I think there was a thread listing all of them to date. Have you checked out the Miami board? I'm going to be there from Fri-Tues. Where are you staying? I'll be at the Cavalier - right on Ocean Drive! WOO HOO!!!

Originally posted by malanee

There are going to be so many good shows! I think there was a thread listing all of them to date. Have you checked out the Miami board? I'm going to be there from Fri-Tues. Where are you staying? I'll be at the Cavalier - right on Ocean Drive! WOO HOO!!!

No havent checked yet..are you going this weekend? thats when I'm going, not too confuse with WMC..if you are going this weekend then we need to talk!

Originally posted by malanee

Whoops - I thought you meant WMC! :(

Don't mind me - my brain is a little fried! *lol*

Have a great time this weekend! Def. check out the Miami board - they'll know what's up! :cool:

Thats ok girl, I should have been more specific :) Would have been pretty damn cool if you would have been there this weekend too! I was heading to the miami board next thought I'd check your suggestions first. Thanks!

Guest jroo

hey coco, it was nice meeting you and your friends at ruth's this last saturday. it's a shame that nobody told me that you were coco until like the next day or something.

Here's my suggestions:

Friday:

Miguel Miggs @RAIN- (funky house)

Armand Van Helden @Spin

Saturday:

Anthony Pappa @crobar

DJ Stryke @Liquid

Afterhours @Club Space (Miami tradition- nice vibe on the patio)

Sunday night @Nikki Beach- (chill out venue)- relax at the only waterfront club in SoBe.

Monday- Backdoor Bambi @crobar- coolest night in town......only hardcore locals and music fans show up for this weekly event.

You can also check www.cooljunkie.com (it's the authoratative guide to whats going on in Miami nightlife)

Originally posted by jroo

hey coco, it was nice meeting you and your friends at ruth's this last saturday. it's a shame that nobody told me that you were coco until like the next day or something.

Aww thats ok. You know maybe it was best you didn't know it was me. You're a sweatheart. Shows your true character more being so genuinely nice and not even knowing who I am ;)

Originally posted by joeygk

Here's my suggestions:

Friday:

Miguel Miggs @RAIN- (funky house)

Armand Van Helden @Spin

Saturday:

Anthony Pappa @crobar

DJ Stryke @Liquid

Afterhours @Club Space (Miami tradition- nice vibe on the patio)

Sunday night @Nikki Beach- (chill out venue)- relax at the only waterfront club in SoBe.

Monday- Backdoor Bambi @crobar- coolest night in town......only hardcore locals and music fans show up for this weekly event.

You can also check www.cooljunkie.com (it's the authoratative guide to whats going on in Miami nightlife)

Thanks for the info it's great!

Originally posted by cocomama

Thats ok girl, I should have been more specific :) Would have been pretty damn cool if you would have been there this weekend too! I was heading to the miami board next thought I'd check your suggestions first. Thanks!

check out Crobar, Bed, Goddess....DEF check out Nikki Beach on Sunday and afterwards hit up Opium Den...Girl I LOVE THAT PLACE!! theres Level, Space , Fuel...im sure ..the two like club clubs i liked were Space and Crobar..I went to the Ice Palace, monstrous place with great laser show..

theres my two cents

CD;)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cocomama

Aww thats ok. You know maybe it was best you didn't know it was me. You're a sweatheart. Shows your true character more being so genuinely nice and not even knowing who I am ;)

word