Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pb&j - the way

MadamMillie

Originally posted by MadamMillie

hmm, i wouldn't have thought it was your kind of song? see how much i know.

btw, your sig is absolutely horrendous and crude.

I was buying braks and I came across that song. I really dig stuff like this (my tastes are varied). I love vocals. It's a really pretty song. And you're right, my sig is crude and horrendous.

as far as I know its not available as distro yet just promo I have a cdr I was given since I talk PBJ quite often :-P if anyone wants a copy let me know and I can send it over aim later tonight once I get home from work btw the Cass mix is totally wicked aim is stussy3110

Originally posted by kandyraver

as far as I know its not available as distro yet just promo I have a cdr I was given since I talk PBJ quite often :-P if anyone wants a copy let me know and I can send it over aim later tonight once I get home from work btw the Cass mix is totally wicked aim is stussy3110

My copy's not a promo. The Cass mix is cool, but I like the original better.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

BTW, there is NO such thing as PB&J in a swirled, squeezeable bottle. The only swirled PB&J only comes in a jar, and still requires a knife! :mad:

talk to malanee about that, she claimed to have seen the combo in a squuezable bottle...this is slowly becoming a DC CP urban legend...sort of like the Loch Ness Monster or Sasquatch....I can just see a new episode of "In Search Of" with Arthur C. Clarke focusing on the squeezable bottle of PB&J