Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Felix_Leiter

***** Please Read This People *****

Recommended Posts

Now I know we got our two posts to become very popular (hats off to "..." --- over 2500 replies is incredible). But, now that we are in this forum..if Dave is to take us serious, we need to make this Forum one of the more popular Forums. Im not saying we can ever get as big as the New York forum, but surely we can be more popular than the "Philadelphia" :rolleyes: forum or "humor" forum.

Come on people we can do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by smokesum

Now I know we got our two posts to become very popular (hats off to "..." --- over 2500 replies is incredible). But, now that we are in this forum..if Dave is to take us serious, we need to make this Forum one of the more popular Forums. Im not saying we can ever get as big as the New York forum, but surely we can be more popular than the "Philadelphia" :rolleyes: forum or "humor" forum.

Come on people we can do it!

we Can DO iT!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by smokesum

.if Dave is to take us serious, we need to make this Forum one of the more popular Forums. Im not saying we can ever get as big as the New York forum, but surely we can be more popular than the "Philadelphia" :rolleyes: forum or "humor" forum.

Come on people we can do it!

or maybe the tech*cough*test*cough* forum..now, thats a happening forum!:rolleyes::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can make this one of the more interesting forums if we band together and lure all the unsuspecting onlookers into our lair :flame:

hahhaha, but seriously, Just the fact that we have our own forum based on B.u.M.p and "..." shows that we are creative, interesting folk who can raise some hell here.

I'm behind you all 100% :D:tongue:;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

We can make this one of the more interesting forums if we band together and lure all the unsuspecting onlookers into our lair :flame:

hahhaha, but seriously, Just the fact that we have our own forum based on B.u.M.p and "..." shows that we are creative, interesting folk who can raise some hell here.

I'm behind you all 100% :D:tongue:;)

We're already better than the Humor and Fashion forum. :cool:

-Juice :afro:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so we need some interesting topics, pics (got any nude? lol), polls, those online quiz thingies, stuff like that lol

dont you think we should start promoting our forum?? like handing out flyers and stuff. lol j/k

and before you know it, people are gonna be wearing our "..." and BuMp clothing line too hehe

:hat: :hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by romy20

ok so we need some interesting topics, pics (got any nude? lol), polls, those online quiz thingies, stuff like that lol

dont you think we should start promoting our forum?? like handing out flyers and stuff. lol j/k

and before you know it, people are gonna be wearing our "..." and BuMp clothing line too hehe

:hat: :hat:

:laugh: that be awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×