Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>WhAT's ThE WeiRDEST SCeNT thAT YOu LoVE to SMELL?<<

glowgrlnyc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

we've talked about this before, i don't sleep. i thought you didn't either so you don't either.

:blank:

one blank face for now...

i thought you didn't sleep either is what i meant to say instead that mess of a sentence.

just wanted to clear that up

:tongue:

that fart thing is just weird

lots of mine were already said...but i must add.....ACRYLIC....i work in a salon..and i LOOOOOOOOVE the smell of nail acrylic...omigod.....i wish i could smell it all the time..there are more but i am blank.........and i have this friend who likes the smell of skunk..that's kinda weird huh!? lol

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I Love the Smell Of:

Gasoline

Freshly Xeroxed paper (the old school ones with the Blue Ink)

the pages of New Text Books

Magic Markers

Paint

photo film right when you take it out of the little plastic container

all the above, plus a newly lit match,

whiteout

hmmm there should be more, cant think of them right now lol

Originally posted by magilicuti

your quote is funny misk.

but i don't like the nail polish smell, bothers me kinda.

gasoline is still #1 i think, they really need to bottle that shit

thanks....***NOT POLISH though...ACRYLIC!!!! and yea ....gasoline is off the hook! LOL...my uncle owns a big gas station/garage etc...and i u used to always go chill in the offices so i could smell that all day!! and i liked to count all the money too..cause that smells great as well!!! MmMm...white out!

Originally posted by misk

LOL...my uncle owns a big gas station/garage etc...and i u used to always go chill in the offices so i could smell that all day!! and i liked to count all the money too..cause that smells great as well!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would do the SaME thiNG...MayBe the enTiRE "..." and BUMP Forum could Come ChiLL @ YouR Uncle's Gas StatioN....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would do the SaME thiNG...MayBe the enTiRE "..." and BUMP Forum could Come ChiLL @ YouR Uncle's Gas StatioN....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was friends with all the hottie mechanics growing up...haha..i had all these crushes on them....come to think of it..what the hell were they doin lettin me hang out there?!?! i used to make any excuse to go downstairs((they kept me upstairs!))....the smell..the dirty men! mMMm ...haha......so...when do u wanna go there?!?!?!

Originally posted by romy20

yes they really do!!!

its wierd though, most people either love or hate gasoline smell.

no in betweens lol

~~~ yeah i loove the gasoline smell!!! i also like naill polish xerox paper (i wouldn't even think of it if it wasnt mentioned) play-doh smells great........i also for some reason like the way my fingers smell after i smoke a cigarette (please no anti-smokin lectures) and definetely burnt matches!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by sexxyh

also for some reason like the way my fingers smell after i smoke a cigarette (please no anti-smokin lectures) and definetely burnt matches!!! :bounce:

i can't stand those smells, i just dont like smoke in general but i can keep my mouth shut about it in public

i know a lot of ppl hate the smell of popcorn, i just find that real weird

I have to go with the majority here and vote for gasoline as my #1 favorite smell...I'll put $1 of gas in my car just to have an excuse to go to a gas station! yummy!

I would like to add:

grilled cheese (made with butter, not margerine)

bacon

baby lotion

McDonald's fries

bakeries

pencil lead

(I think I'm REALLY hungry...sorry guys!)

Originally posted by sprincess218

I have to go with the majority here and vote for gasoline as my #1 favorite smell...I'll put $1 of gas in my car just to have an excuse to go to a gas station! yummy!

I would like to add:

grilled cheese (made with butter, not margerine)

bacon

baby lotion

McDonald's fries

bakeries

pencil lead

(I think I'm REALLY hungry...sorry guys!)

just go light on the baby lotion and pencil lead, that shit will kill ya