Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

ok so my new fantasy is

to have my bf cum on my face

and then lick it off

do u think he would let me??

and i know most of u will reply i'm twisted

but hey normal is boring

so if u were granted one sexual fantasy what would it be??

Hmmm where did you ever get an idea like that??

steal my idea and then you dont even give me credit for it:tongue: ;)

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok so my new fantasy is

to have my bf cum on my face

and then lick it off

do u think he would let me??

and i know most of u will reply i'm twisted

but hey normal is boring

so if u were granted one sexual fantasy what would it be??

I don't think the question is so much will he be ok with cumming on your face... it's more like- how loud will he scream with joy when you tell him what you want?

Anyway, I think I have posted this before- My ultimate fantasy is to be tied up and blindfolded... and then have the guy just get to work with his mouth, fingers, cock, and whatever toys are at his disposal, teaching me all about the rare and elusive creature called the multiple orgasm...

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't think the question is so much will he be ok with cumming on your face... it's more like- how loud will he scream with joy when you tell him what you want?

Anyway, I think I have posted this before- My ultimate fantasy is to be tied up and blindfolded... and then have the guy just get to work with his mouth, fingers, cock, and whatever toys are at his disposal, teaching me all about the rare and elusive creature called the multiple orgasm...

no it definitely is a question if he'll be ok

i dont think people understood my fantasy

i want him to lick off his own cum thats on my face

ps, he hates his cum, haha

hahahahaha....glowdancer you definitely teased everyone here. I'm pretty sure most of the guys had this huge smile on their faces like: "what the hell, that's a brilliant fantasy....I cum on her face and then SHE is licking it all off with pleasure"

Damn, I'm sure the smiles dropped pretty fast once you "adjusted" your fantasy...

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

.to be tied up and teased for a few hours before not standing it anymore, and then fuck for a few good hours...can't seem to find anyone who'd do this...:(

Sure girly....I believe you...I mean, come on, which guy would like to do this...lol...hey sassa, I've seen your pic :tongue: ...I'm sure there will be lots of volunteers from that board alone ;)

glowdancer....I'm happy to hear that.... so finally after all that waiting...you're getting your fantasy fulfilled

....I'm sure we're all keen to hear how it felt for you, once you satisfied that urge ;)

Originally posted by flying_high

Sure girly....I believe you...I mean, come on, which guy would like to do this...lol...hey sassa, I've seen your pic :tongue: ...I'm sure there will be lots of volunteers from that board alone ;)

glowdancer....I'm happy to hear that.... so finally after all that waiting...you're getting your fantasy fulfilled

....I'm sure we're all keen to hear how it felt for you, once you satisfied that urge ;)

lol...thank you...what pic are you referring to, by the way?

Originally posted by sassa

lol...thank you...what pic are you referring to, by the way?

phhhewwwww.....sassa, now you made me look through a lot of posts but I finally found the one I was looking for. The pic you posted in "show us your lips" shows, even though it's only the lower half of your face, a really hot looking sassa. So, here we go :D

• 1 year later...