Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

DG is a NKOTB fan

Originally posted by marcid21

"STEP BY STEP.....OOOOH BABYYYY.....GONNA GET TO YOU GIIIIRRRRLLLLLL"

pic6.gif

i was just about to post that same line!!!!!!!!! lmao!!! i used to like jonathon!!! jordan's shy brother!!! mMmMmMm..haha....

and btw...i saw rock star the other night...marky mark is cool

Originally posted by misk

i was just about to post that same line!!!!!!!!! lmao!!! i used to like jonathon!!! jordan's shy brother!!! mMmMmMm..haha....

and btw...i saw rock star the other night...marky mark is cool

LOL...Jonathon is a fag! I loved Jordan! Then Joey (i think it was that hat that had the top cut out that turned me on;) )...and then Donni......

Danny and Jon never tickled my pickle! Prolly cause they were gay lovers! cheese

danny was grooooooooooosss......he looked like a monkey! shut the hell up....joey was like 4 1/2.....and donni was fat......anyways...

And? I'd rather like a fat guy than a gay guy:tongue:....Wanna take this outside beeeyatch?? :D moon :D

Anywho...I'd love to know where these fuckin' queers are now....We all know the "KID" w/ the real talent (Joey) tried to make a comeback...a weak one though....so where are the others??

jordan mad a comeback as well.....if u can call it that.....donny can be seen as a skinny whack job in the 6th sense...and the other 2..well ok....more evidence that they r having butt sex somewhere.....fine......damnit......*nsync rules

justin vs joey

joey vs donny

lance vs jonathon

jc vs jordan

chris vs danny...............hmm....funny how easily they match up! anyways...justin and joey should fight naked...

:half:....I like Joey (nsync)...the fat bastid. He reminds me of my ex.:mad: