Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DG is a NKOTB fan

atomicapples

Originally posted by linabina

omg who wasnt an nkotb fan?!?! :tongue:

Hahahha I wasn't - cause my sister told me if she ever caught me listening to NKOTB she's beat the crap out of me (and I knew she would) so I'm like the only one who can't sing along with Hangin' Tough hahahaha Nothin' like a sister on cheese patrol to strike the fear of god into ya :laugh2:

K.... i beat all you guys i was OBSESSED bout those guys.... here's my general paraphanalia of inventory of NKOTB back in the days... I had wall to wall posters... i had a cloth door hanging poster... bed sheets... this HUGE ass GHETTO FABULOUS pin that i used to wear on my jacket of all of them...

here's the worst part.. i used to love LOVE jordan, so much so i cut off all my hair to have it short like his with a long tail... now that's sad... so does this make me a bad person....

:puke::screwy: :square:

Originally posted by radiogirl78

K.... i beat all you guys i was OBSESSED bout those guys.... here's my general paraphanalia of inventory of NKOTB back in the days... I had wall to wall posters... i had a cloth door hanging poster... bed sheets... this HUGE ass GHETTO FABULOUS pin that i used to wear on my jacket of all of them...

here's the worst part.. i used to love LOVE jordan, so much so i cut off all my hair to have it short like his with a long tail... now that's sad... so does this make me a bad person....

:puke::screwy: :square:

i had the same deal goin on...... posters all over my room.... the BIG ASS pins lol... the tapes of the concerts, went to the concerts, door length posters LOL those things were the best.... i dont think i ever got the sheets though... :confused: i cant remember.... oh yea, the dolls too lol....

but uhhh... i never went so far as to cut my hair like them:worry: its ok though, we wont hold that agst u hehe ;)

Originally posted by linabina

omg who wasnt an nkotb fan?!?! :tongue:

i went back to boston during the holidays and went to this club iwth one other friend. i was just telling her earlier that ngiht, that the previous weekend i had seen Marky Mark at another club. and she was pissed that she didnt go out. whaddya know we get into the HIphop.vip room but there is marky mark and she flips out and starts screaming like she's 13 yo again! :laugh: (she's 26) she goes up to him and shakes his hand and says,m " I have to say i just absolutley looooovvvvveeee you"

2) again in boston we all went out to eat for my friends bday and we were waiting in the lobby for a table. who walks through but JOEY! we all just stopped and looked at each other and go was that just?? well my friend and I tyr to look for him by acting like we are lost findignt hte bathroom and do a lap around the restaruant but no Joey Mac. at the end of dinner we were getting our parking ticket validated and waiting for the elevator. In walks Joe again! :D my friend michelle tells him that its my other friend, irene's bday and he says happy bday and we all introduce ourselves. as the elevator door opens, irene and i walk in and michelle turns to joe and says, "i just wanna let youknow that "you got the right stuff baby!'" we were horrified , but hte worst was that she expected the elevator door to close and it got stuck so she was just sitting there facing him until we finally got the doors to shut!