Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What some DJ's Have in common

Guest bonsolidd

im not a prick...i just love how if i ever say anything bad about HB, Mikey promos feels the need to lash out by insulting me....as if by insulting his club i insulted him

say whatever you want about Platinum....it has nothing to do with me....i work there because i like the club, but you are more than welcome to your own opinions...i dont consider an insult to PLatinum an invitation for me to rip you apart...it just doesnt work that way

thats why i instigate with mike...the shit makes me :laugh:

BG

FU u all... fu to saleen, ibclubbin, fuckin retards... go f 'in out... youre all stuck in a rut promoting the same people, dj's and clubs... what??? don't u peeps have a job that u can't spend money at other places? or do you all just suck cock so u get you're fuckin comps and free drinks at the SAME clubs that you freakin pricks always talk about??? WTF??? saleen, seaside??? what the hell? go fucKing leave nj already! what the fuck? u want me to rent u a fuckin u-hual so u can already leave? get the hell out!!! U WANT ME??? SEE ME AT THE CLUB AN D I WILL KICK YOURE FUCKING ASS AND THAT GOE SATO ALL, STOP BTICHING! barry (ibclubbin) yes you little freak, get the hell out of fuckin Rutgers and graduate already! what the fuck! how lOng are you going to prolong your dj career there, until you turn 30??? fuck to all and all the fuckin drama!!! you have problems with me and you're bitchin! call me at THE club, the FUCKIN NAME IS AL PAL... if you have the nerve to post here and YOU have a beef call me! here is the number and you all fuckin write this down! 732.254.6700, the name is al pal! I AM SO SICK OF YU ALL JUST BITCHING!!!... YES I WORK AT FUCKIN HUNKA BUNKA AND I will personally KICK YOU'RE FUCKIN ASS, F ALL YOURE SO CALLED 1000 PEOPLE EVERY WEEK, U KNOW WHAT ALL THE CLUBS ARE LIKE THAT, IT'S ALL LIKE THAT U FUCKIN RERE IT'S CALLED A RECESSSION, WHATEVER! i like and i go to all the clubs but DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME MY CLUB IS GOING DOWN COS IT IS THE SAME FOR ALL THE CLUBS! PROVE ME WRONG! AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING! U HAVE A BEEF WITH ME CALL ME HERE IS MY NUMBER! 732.567.4063

U HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO DO IT??? JUST DO IT!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

im not a prick...i just love how if i ever say anything bad about HB, Mikey promos feels the need to lash out by insulting me....as if by insulting his club i insulted him

say whatever you want about Platinum....it has nothing to do with me....i work there because i like the club, but you are more than welcome to your own opinions...i dont consider an insult to PLatinum an invitation for me to rip you apart...it just doesnt work that way

thats why i instigate with mike...the shit makes me :laugh:

BG

PLATINUM --- fucking basement with LGIHTS! how's that?!?!? kissmy@ss.com

sydnie, im a 21 year old about to graduate with a B.S. in 4 years and i have a job lined up with Morgan Stanley when i do

i leave rutgers every weekend to go to the city

i have been spinning at Queens for not even a year, and the only reason why is to make cash so i dont need to work a shitty job

promoting for Platinum is something i do to make a few bucks and to hook my friends up

i think promoters are the scum of the earth because all they ever to when they talk to people is promote their friggin club

how old are you? how long have you been a promoter? how big is your stomach?

BG

If I was the manager or owner of Hunka Bunka/Platinum and saw all your guys responses, you guys would have been fired. There is no need for the language inyour posts. You are representing the club that you work for. Scarlet jumped down my throat for no reason and I pointed out to him and he apologized. I have respect for him for that. sydnie you wrote, " AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING" Why was there a need to mention Joeys in your reply? Joeys wasnt mentioned no where in this post I believe. Are u a promoter there? I have much respect for Bon because he doesnt get involved with the drama. I just think that Bon should have a talk with his promoters about the way they conduct themselves.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

If I was the manager or owner of Hunka Bunka/Platinum and saw all your guys responses, you guys would have been fired. There is no need for the language inyour posts. You are representing the club that you work for. Scarlet jumped down my throat for no reason and I pointed out to him and he apologized. I have respect for him for that. sydnie you wrote, " AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING" Why was there a need to mention Joeys in your reply? Joeys wasnt mentioned no where in this post I believe. Are u a promoter there? I have much respect for Bon because he doesnt get involved with the drama. I just think that Bon should have a talk with his promoters about the way they conduct themselves.

I agree 100000% People that work at Clubs should not talk about other clubs Especially not Competition. It makes you and the club you work for look bad. Immature if you ask me.

Originally posted by sydnie

! AND JOEY'S??? WTF! YOU ARE ALL WHITE TRASH AND U PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT CLUBBING

I really want to know why you bring Joeys into this thread. What do you do exactly at Bunka? None of the Joeys promoters and or workers have bashed Hunka Bunka.

The fact that anyone is knocking HB or Bonsolid for bringing in this talent kinda blows my mind. To be perfectly honest with you, I dont normally post on here but I had to add my 2 cents after reading some of this. It's truly about time that someone brings in some sort of international talent. Grant it, im not into trance or progressive house @ all but what a breath of fresh air seeing someone actually worth while at some of these local clubs. As a side note, ive heard how much some of these "local" guys make at some of these clubs & it completely blows my mind! Some of them don't even have a conception of what their playing? Guess what though? The same promoters keep booking them time after time after time. So what kind of standards exactly have been set? What are you the promoter & you the consumer (club goer) paying for? Now im not dissing anyone who plays elsewhere or any other competing clubs, truly im not! Im not involved in that scene @ all so no one should take this as a direct insult. All im saying is that pretty soon (much sooner than later) when it's all said & done, it'll be that musically educated person who will continue to "go out" even when they get old. The disposable "uneducated" (musically of course! =) person 9 times out of 10 finds a boyfriend/girlfriend & calls it quits until they break up. Am I totally off about this? I dunno... ive never really gotten down with the local club thing but my hats are off to Bon for attempting to make a change. You know what? They'll make it too (in my eyes). Because the "electronic music" scene is more saturated than it's ever been before & with that people are going to become a hell of alot less tolerable of the same old thing. Someone's gotta take the next step.

-Chris Trends/co-owner Concept Music (NB, NJ)

Oh & here's some shameless self promotion....buy something.

www.concept-music.com

concept music

139 easton ave

new brunswick, nj 08901 usa

tel-732.729.1717 fax-732.729.1711

The fact that anyone is knocking HB or Bonsolid for bringing in this talent kinda blows my mind. To be perfectly honest with you, I dont normally post on here but I had to add my 2 cents after reading some of this. It's truly about time that someone brings in some sort of international talent. Grant it, im not into trance or progressive house @ all but what a breath of fresh air seeing someone actually worth while at some of these local clubs. As a side note, ive heard how much some of these "local" guys make at some of these clubs & it completely blows my mind! Some of them don't even have a conception of what their playing? Guess what though? The same promoters keep booking them time after time after time. So what kind of standards exactly have been set? What are you the promoter & you the consumer (club goer) paying for? Now im not dissing anyone who plays elsewhere or any other competing clubs, truly im not! Im not involved in that scene @ all so no one should take this as a direct insult. All im saying is that pretty soon (much sooner than later) when it's all said & done, it'll be that musically educated person who will continue to "go out" even when they get old. The disposable "uneducated" (musically of course! =) person 9 times out of 10 finds a boyfriend/girlfriend & calls it quits until they break up. Am I totally off about this? I dunno... ive never really gotten down with the local club thing but my hats are off to Bon for attempting to make a change. You know what? They'll make it too (in my eyes). Because the "electronic music" scene is more saturated than it's ever been before & with that people are going to become a hell of alot less tolerable of the same old thing. Someone's gotta take the next step.

Well put

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by conceptmusic

-Chris Trends/co-owner Concept Music (NB, NJ)

Oh & here's some shameless self promotion....buy something.

www.concept-music.com

concept music

139 easton ave

new brunswick, nj 08901 usa

tel-732.729.1717 fax-732.729.1711

Major props!!! The next step has been taken!;)