Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What some DJ's Have in common

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

What do all these Guys Have In common?Denny Tsettos,Green Velvet,Teo Tee,Gatecrashers Scott Bond uk,Donald Glaude,John Michaels,Louis Todaro & Sal Basile......

Pure Fridays in March @ HB Ballroom.......

International and Domestic

all the best DJ's In the world....

only 30 ins from nyc.....

Can you feeeeeeeeeeel the drums!!!!!!

www.bonsolid.com

:blown:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

What do all these Guys Have In common?Denny Tsettos,Green Velvet,Teo Tee,Gatecrashers Scott Bond uk,Donald Glaude,John Michaels,Louis Todaro & Sal Basile......

Pure Fridays in March @ HB Ballroom.......

International and Domestic

only 30 ins from nyc.....

Can you feeeeeeeeeeel the drums!!!!!!

www.bonsolid.com

:blown:

I have only been to Hunka Bunka a few times! But Dammmm every Friday looks like a treat...:)

What do all these Guys Have In common?Denny Tsettos,Green Velvet,Teo Tee,,John Michaels,Louis Todaro & Sal Basile......

Are you kidding me? The best DJ's in the world. I think all the above DJ's have talent but there is no way there are up there.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Are you kidding me? The best DJ's in the world. I think all the above DJ's have talent but there is no way there are up there.

read the poll......

John Digweed

Sasha

Danny Tenaglia

Paul Van Dyk

Paul Oakenfold

Tiesto

Carl Cox

Mauro Picotto

Steve Lawler

Deep Dish

Judge Jules

Danny Howells

Roger Sanchez

Erick Morillo

Sander Kleinenberg

Fergie

Dave Seaman

Tall Paul

Ferry Corsten

Seb Fontaine

Fatboy Slim

Richie Hawtin

Max Graham

Timo Maas

Danny Rampling

Dave Clarke

Armin Van Buuren

Nick Warren

Lee Burridge

Darren Emerson

Andy C

Lisa Lashes

Anthony Pappa

Masters At Work

Pete Tong

Derrick Carter

Norman Jay

Scott Bond

Jimmy Van M

Bad Boy Bill

Anne Savage

John Kelly

Guy Ornadel

Christopher Lawrence

David Morales

DJ Dan

Laurent Garnier

Sister Bliss

John '00' Fleming

Hernan Cattaneo

Jeff Mills

BK

Sven Vath

Mario Piu

Lottie

Donald Glaude

Mark Farina

JFK

Adam Freeland

DJ Hype

:)

I know the rankings. But you are including DJ's like Denny Tsettos,Green Velvet,Teo Tee,John Michaels,Louis Todaro & Sal Basile in a group that you say are the best DJ's in the world and they are far from the best. I been to Bunka a couple of times and I always have good time. I am not trying to bring Bunka or yourself down, but that statement was just wrong.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

just because those DJs are gonna be there doesnt mean anyone in jersey gives a fuck....its HB, not Gatecrasher

i thought the old saying went "if it aint broke dont fix it"....guess some things at HB must be broken:rolleyes:

yeah, I said it.....

BG

Fuck you-- You Hater -- I havent said anything bad about your Platinum -- But you had to start it --- So its on and no it aint broke we just have the resources to be able to do the things that the club you hang out at can't -- Because the money os drying up over there -- hmmmm how are we going to make money at Platinum now -- tuesdays SUCK wednesdays SUCK COCK- Thurdays used to be Romp a Room, but now no more 18 to party for new brunswick so thursdays suck Hairy COCK-- Fridays and Saturdays might get a little better, but still not making money Platinumn has to pay too much in Radio and Guest DJ BOOKINGS because they have no one with any connections handling their shit -- SO dont say my shit is broke when im gonna be at Platinum in 3 months getting a great deal on barely used equipment tha is going to have to be sold --------

This does not qualify as drama it is only a respnpnse to a ridiculous comment - Thank you

Guest bonsolidd

just because those DJs are gonna be there doesnt mean anyone in jersey gives a fuck....its HB, not Gatecrasher

i thought the old saying went "if it aint broke dont fix it"....guess some things at HB must be broken:rolleyes:

yeah, I said it.....

Beg to differ buddy.....changin with the times and not gonna be left behind.....just curious do you have a clue?

I guess all the clubs in NYC,miami,san fran,vegas, across the whole dam U.S and overseas the uk and hong kong must be broken toooo.....

BG you do not like it! beat it! and don't bother ever coming to Hunka Bunka!

We change with the music buddy!

Beg to differ buddy.....changin with the times and not gonna be left behind.....just curious do you have a clue?

I guess all the clubs in NYC,miami,san fran,vegas, across the whole dam U.S and overseas the uk and hong kong must be broken toooo.....

BG you do not like it! beat it! and don't bother ever coming to Hunka Bunka!

We change with the music buddy!

I agree with Bon on this point. Clubs are always changing and they must in order to survive.

Best DJ's in the World.......

Just hyping up a party, that is the idea right. Why is everyone on this board so damn angry.

Denny Tsettos and John Michaels, not even close to the same idealism when it comes to the music but both very good at what they do. Brian you have to Relax.

I don't agree with that poll anyway. That does not mean it is wrong. Somebody needs some prozac to keep em happy.

Originally posted by greyskyy

Denny Tsettos and John Michaels, not even close to the same idealism when it comes to the music but both very good at what they do. Brian you have to Relax.

I think you need to reread what I wrote. I said the same thing. I said all the DJ's have talent but they are not the best DJ's. I wasnt trying to put down Bunk or Bon down. But some of his promoters are quite rude, ie: scarletpromos.

thanx mike...just what i was hoping for :laugh:

BG

Just what i expected no comeback -- You little prick -- Hey how does Frank Feel about you promoting for Platinum -- Just because you spin one night at Platinum does not give you super star status -- where has your ego gone -- I bet Queens wouldnt be happy if you were promyiong for a club in the smae town or even spinning there --- Dont fuck with me or how I pay my bills right now cause your fucking with the wrong person -- Hey but on the bright side if your not working at Queens on thursdays you can come hear JM spin at bunka -- Well maybe not because we dont let your kind in

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I think you need to reread what I wrote. I said the same thing. I said all the DJ's have talent but they are not the best DJ's. I wasnt trying to put down Bunk or Bon down. But some of his promoters are quite rude, ie: scarletpromos.

sorry brian -- Im not really rude -- I undestand your post and it was intelligent -- but people like ibclubbin are just trying to bash something -- He doesnt realize where the music is headed and that we are trying to give a -variety to the people of jersey--- We are getting some of the best local and international talent -- Yes JM is not the same as scott bond or donald glaude, but you see what we are trying to do --

As far as ibclubbin- what he said was not necessary and to say that our shit is broke come on -- If you thought i was rude i apologize to you-- ind me the next time your at bunka and ill buy you a drink and if you need a comp no prob just PM me

im not bashing a fucking thing...i just like to get a rise out of scarlet

he takes his promoting so seriously! i bet his mother is proud is very proud of him:D

and i have no need to defend myself to you mike...im not ashamed of anything that i do and im not going to sit here on a computer and prop myself up..my ego is stable enough

and whats this "youre fucking with the wrong person" bullshit? what are you gonna do, get me blacklisted from Bunka? i dont go there, i dont want to go there, and i dont care if all the pussy in NJ goes there I DONT HAVE FUN THERE SO I DONT CARE

Mike, the last time i bashed your club you came in queens begging to "peace things up"....well i could care less whether you like me or not...you have no influence over what goes on in my life so in other words YOU DONT MATTER

BG

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by greyskyy

Best DJ's in the World.......

Just hyping up a party, that is the idea right. Why is everyone on this board so damn angry.

I don't agree with that poll anyway. That does not mean it is wrong. Somebody needs some prozac to keep em happy.

exactly prozac for all!!!!! CP Members are all depressed! do not agree on anything good or bad!

Once again See you all for GV and other big things to come.....Follow me!:rolleyes:

Everyone needs to join me "la la land"

Fuck You you little bitch the only reason I apologized was cause certain people asked me too and thought it was the right think to do --- BASH ALL YOU WANT YOU LITTLE PRICK -- ILL PISS ON YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS 2600's or better yet maybe there will be a Kemical Fire and they will burn ---- I could care less what a dj from old queens thinks -- and what when you have a job you dont take it seriously -- Im fuckin 21 makin money hanging out drinkin having a good time -- and yes im gonna take it seriously - i take everything i do and do it with pride no matter what it is that s why I care -- Fine you dont have fun at bunka -- what you were there once -- well when bunka is the place to be for something big and we will have something big like we always do because we can and little Barry cant come - Sorry and you say i dont matter thats cute -- like you are somebody that is gonna have an impact on my life --- ill see ya for the reunion in 20 years ill make sure i stop by queens on thursday cause that os where you will still be -- FUCK OFF

Originally posted by scarletpromos

sorry brian -- Im not really rude -- I undestand your post and it was intelligent -- but people like ibclubbin are just trying to bash something -- He doesnt realize where the music is headed and that we are trying to give a -variety to the people of jersey--- We are getting some of the best local and international talent -- Yes JM is not the same as scott bond or donald glaude, but you see what we are trying to do --

As far as ibclubbin- what he said was not necessary and to say that our shit is broke come on -- If you thought i was rude i apologize to you-- ind me the next time your at bunka and ill buy you a drink and if you need a comp no prob just PM me

No problem. Thanks.

Damn, you little bitches got both your panties all up in a bunch. Starighten out your skirts kiss and make up like good girls..... so I can pimp you both out as my bitches.

Just fucking with ya.

Scarlet dont let him get to you. Ive been in the same position as you. Trying my hardest to keep a good party going, starting up a new party, etc. and having asshole, jerkoffs try to shit on you.

Ibclubbin, we've spoken in the past and u didnt come off as a prick so I hope I'm not wrong about you. I tend to be a pretty decent judge of charcater.

Bottom line is this.. Competition is healthy. It gives the general public more variety of where to go and what they want to experience. When you have clubs close to each other it generates more people (people=business:business=$$$) to the area. So lets shake hands and get over the petty bullshit. There are bigger things to worry about. Like where I'm going to work next.!!!

Kosta

Coming to a club near you.