Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why am I the Only Person That is Up at 5 AM ??

Felix_Leiter

• 4 years later...
LOL...forkyforkyforkyforkyforkyforkyforky

I could think of 983745984375 other places to be in that state of mind :getdown:

me too... but my original intentions were to go out and drink...at surf a friend goes "i can get you anything you want"...so my plans changed :) also a friend drove so i just couldnt take my stuff and leave...

me too... but my original intentions were to go out and drink...at surf a friend goes "i can get you anything you want"...so my plans changed :) also a friend drove so i just couldnt take my stuff and leave...

why not?

so basically they suckered and bribed you w/bombs into going to a meatfest?

well we were in ortley beach and my car was in lakewood...

the last time i was at surf it was def a meatfest but this time it was loaded with girlies...then while i was :roll: someone said lets go to merge and i was in a very good mood and agreed...i did spend most of my night surrounded by hotties and i was pretty mangled...good times :)

the last time i was at surf it was def a meatfest but this time it was loaded with girlies...then while i was :roll: someone said lets go to merge and i was in a very good mood and agreed...i did spend most of my night surrounded by hotties and i was pretty mangled...good times :)

Nice! Im happy you had fun jd008-Star%20of%20David-04.jpg

sending me text messages while managled.. LOL ;)

Is this a joke or did you guys really go there?

LOL..no joke..I was really there..No, not my scene. But, I cant complain..it wasnt as bad as you might think...I can even admit I had some fun at Merge. I didnt like Surf. It was old and cheesy looking..and the music wasnt great..but for what it was..it was ok..

..I really regretted drinking as much as I did... I pretty much puked the whole ride home..

with that said..I dont see myself out again anytime soon...