Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amazing Monday Night!!!

It doesn't MATTER who runs the DOOR!!!

CHINA CLUB THIS PAST MONDAY WAS OUTRAGEOUS...

With peeps like Jay-Z chillin in the VIP, then mixing it up in the hip-hop lounge...this club (no matter how many tourists come thru the door) STILL has an amazing VIBE...

The regulars are still there, freaky happenings still go on in the darkness of the backroom, or in the shadows...or out in the open on the VIP deck...the Cristal was flowing...

I walked in on a girl giving head in the bathroom...oops I said, are you done yet, I gotta get in here...she laughed and said, go ahead...the rest is history...ONLY at the China Club...

:hump:

...you're ABSOLUTELY right!!! China is known for it's Mondays, and probably ALWAYS will be a hot night...It doesn't need and pushing from me.....So, toughguy...I'll call your bluff...THIS monday You and a guest will be comped... PM me with name and info....Then POST your review for all to see...

Well one he is not old enough to get in, and secondly it is absolutely shadey to pimp china club on here and not interact with our board members on a sociable level. If you want your event promoted properly contact me lainie@clubplanet.com otherwise I can not help you. BTW I actually Enjoy Bombshell at SUITE 16 more NICOLAS CAGE IS EXTREMELY HOT in person.