Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rewind This Friday!!!

This Friday at Club Abyss come experience all your favorite house classics from 1997-2001 with DJ Richie Santana. If you missed the first Rewind, don't miss it this time!!! Then join us for afterhours as Club Abyss invades Roxy in New York City. Manny The Greek and Richie Santana spinning afterhours at Roxy from 2:00-6:00. PM for Guestlist to either venue.

Originally posted by jarmenio

This Friday at Club Abyss come experience all your favorite house classics from 1997-2001 with DJ Richie Santana. If you missed the first Rewind, don't miss it this time!!! Then join us for afterhours as Club Abyss invades Roxy in New York City. Manny The Greek and Richie Santana spinning afterhours at Roxy from 2:00-6:00. PM for Guestlist to either venue.

ARE U SERIOUS????? what about Johnny Vicious???

I think he is playing till 2:00 only but I am not sure

I seriously doubt that they would do that......... I think your flyer meant that You can get reduced admission if you use the abyss guest list........JV is always on from 2 - 6.........

Are you nuts?????? I am working abyss, then going to bunka, then to roxy, you think I am gonna go to Vinyl also. I would like to be alive for Saturday night!

Ok. . . We can let the real PARTY start now* I just postponed my date. . . Looks like I'll see you at ABYSS/BUNKA/ROXY. . . Wow HEY PJ are you going???? I guarantee I’ll will GO THIS TIME & STAY :D