Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp cd info

mikeynine999

Here is what it says:

Jonathan Peters "Live" -(Groovilicious) ENERGY makes this CD-it doesnt stop (nor does he)Jonathan is out of control and flawless-from Ben Shaws "So Strong" to Robbie Rivera's "Funk a Tron", the track selection is amazing and the effects make this CD too hot-this DJ works records!!-due out March 19

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Do you guys think it's really going to be that hard to get this CD??? Cause I have heard a lot of people say that they pre-ordered it, and I was just thinking I could go March 19th and just get it, no problem...

I dont think it will be hard to get on March 19th. Doesnt DT's cd come out the same day or is it the following week?

Oh and another thing... since I can't stop THINKING about this CD now thanks to this thread ;) I know this was talked about in a thread a while back but is that Luz Divina song gonna be on the CD? I think someone wasn't sure cause of the copyright situation... but does anyone know now?

Who's gonna post a tracklisting... :hey:

i8 dont think the luz is gonna be on there starbyte but i know of just a few and i hear he is putting his going through on there

if he does i cant wait but i can garuntee u the cd is one of the best mixed cds in a while i know a few people that work in the industry that heard some of it and said it is bangin so we will have to wait till march 19 hopefully it really drops now:D

Definately no Luz.

All I know is that this cd has been pushed back so many times that a lot of the tracks that are on there that have been played out already.

So Strong, Funk a Tron? If I had a dollar for everytime i've heard them.....

Granted I'm sure the songs are "worked" a lot more but still....

He played one of the discs at his bday.

I think there is a track listing or possible track listing in an old thread on jp's site which is down right now. (that site goes down more times than a 5 dollah ho)

Don't get me wrong, I'll be runnin out and buying it as soon as possible :)

Originally posted by unclebuc

he definitely played one disc during his birthday.....

Let the Sunshine (remix)

ahhhh that's the exact point when I walked in!!! Those yellow lights, I think I just stood there for like ten minutes in complete shock (a good shock!) And my friend had said to me a few minutes later that he was playing his mix CD live at that moment. That's why I don't get it... why would it be pushed back so many times if it is already done and made and ready?

And I know what you guys mean about hearing songs that we have heard so many times- I mean I don't even go to Sound Factory at all really that much but I have totally overplayed So Strong as well as Hunter (hey, is THAT gonna be on it?) just in my own stereo and I can only imagine how many times all of you guys have heard those songs at Factory.

But you know what- it is STILL gonna be a fucking crazy CD and I STILL can't wait to get it... :D

Originally posted by mikeynine999

if he does i cant wait but i can garuntee u the cd is one of the best mixed cds in a while i know a few people that work in the industry that heard some of it and said it is bangin so we will have to wait till march 19 hopefully it really drops now:D

I am sure it will be a good CD. DT's new Cd comes out the following week I think. I heard most of that CD and it sounds great.