Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm A Little Pissed Because....

marcid21

I wore my sneaks to work today and my feet couldn't touch the ground on the bus! So the whole way into the city the fat cow next to me was getting pissed off, cause I kept squirming and moving....:(

It was hard for me to sit still, only cause her Gargantu-Gut kept jiggling everytime we hit a bump....

And then on the way to work (only 2 blocks) all these little asian chicks (no offense to anyone) who are shorter than I am (almost a medical impossibility) kept like knocking into my arm and pushing their way through me.......

UGGGHHHH....If only I were 6ft! I'd definetly give these asswipes their just desserts!

finger2 bits finger2

Originally posted by marcid21

I wore my sneaks to work today and my feet couldn't touch the ground on the bus! So the whole way into the city the fat cow next to me was getting pissed off, cause I kept squirming and moving....:(

It was hard for me to sit still, only cause her Gargantu-Gut kept jiggling everytime we hit a bump....

And then on the way to work (only 2 blocks) all these little asian chicks (no offense to anyone) who are shorter than I am (almost a medical impossibility) kept like knocking into my arm and pushing their way through me.......

UGGGHHHH....If only I were 6ft! I'd definetly give these asswipes their just desserts!

finger2 bits finger2

LOL WAIT YOU COULDNT TOUCH THE FLOOR CAUSE YOUR SO SHORT OR YOU DIDNT WANNA GET YOUR SNEAKS DIRTY??? LOL PROBABLY A STUPID QUESTION, BUT I HAVE TO ASK

Originally posted by origskeemr

LOL WAIT YOU COULDNT TOUCH THE FLOOR CAUSE YOUR SO SHORT OR YOU DIDNT WANNA GET YOUR SNEAKS DIRTY??? LOL PROBABLY A STUPID QUESTION, BUT I HAVE TO ASK

Cause I'm short.....Usually when I wear shoes or boots I have a little leverage...but I'm a little on the casual side today....

that's great and all but what does it have to do with my tasty treats?!! :confused: anyways....i think i am gonna go to work now....god..i am such a slave laborer....first appointment is at 11...good that i am not dressed yet.....those damn twinkies.....

Originally posted by misk

that's great and all but what does it have to do with my tasty treats?!! :confused: anyways....i think i am gonna go to work now....god..i am such a slave laborer....first appointment is at 11...good that i am not dressed yet.....those damn twinkies.....

It doesn't but i took this thread into a vent thread....

Marcid= taller

Missy= wasnt a slave laborer

orig= wasnt in school anymore and was an entertainer

soooooooo suck it biatch:tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

Cause I'm short.....Usually when I wear shoes or boots I have a little leverage...but I'm a little on the casual side today....

Wait- your feet don't touch the ground on the bus? You have an inch on me and even I don't have that problem! :laugh2:

Anyway, I feel for you about the blubber-butt sitting next to you... don't you hate it when you see these gargantuan mammoths walk on, and look at you and think oh that person's small, I'll just sit down next to them so I can have a seat and a half to myself!

On the flip side... many a subway-ride I have gotten a seat only because I was the only person small enough to squeeze in between two beached whales...

Originally posted by tastyt

On the flip side... many a subway-ride I have gotten a seat only because I was the only person small enough to squeeze in between two beached whales...

Yeah...the best is whizzing throught he crowds in rush hour! My midget ass just weaves in and out of all those poor SOB slobs!

:cheese:

I was on the Subway the other day and this BEHEMOTH woman decided to sandwich me in by the wall....I couldn't even get up!!! So this lady next to me must have had no center of gravity bc every time the train slowed down to stop....all her massive body weight was pushed onto me bc the fat ass bitch couldn't hold her weight up! Then she must have been listening to punk bc her whole body started bopping up and down and all her rolls were smushed into me....I couldn't take it for too long, I got up, threw a look of disgust her way, and was out...:yuck: